PDA

View Full Version : KURV Studios Newsletter

Astralworkz
03-28-2010, 03:26 AM
Hi,

Did anyone else notice it, or is it just me?But each month the newsletters from Kurv are more and more harder to read. Whoever makes them, please, I'm just trying to help(being a web designer myself) try to match the colors somehow or stick to black on white. All the time I have to select the text with my mouse to be able to read it(dark typeface on dark background) or red/pink font on blue background, it's just not right.

Anyway Just a tip:D I know that probably you're spending more time on your cool videos but nevertheless the newsletter is a vital part of your marketing.

JonW
03-28-2010, 03:42 AM
I haven’t looked at this site. Going back a few years a magazine called Desktop which was very good & still not bad today. They went through a stage of horror page layout. All the fundamentals went out the window.

Now older I would have even more trouble reading poor page design whether in a magazine or on a screen.

There are too many people too clever by half! & if it’s to difficult too read, we will just not waste the effort trying.

Get back to the tried & tested basics. Pencil on paper still works very well for many reasons.

Astralworkz
03-28-2010, 03:57 AM
There are too many people too clever by half! & if itís to difficult too read, we will just not waste the effort trying.
Bingo, exactly what I think.

kurv
03-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi,

Did anyone else notice it, or is it just me?But each month the newsletters from Kurv are more and more harder to read. Whoever makes them, please, I'm just trying to help(being a web designer myself) try to match the colors somehow or stick to black on white. All the time I have to select the text with my mouse to be able to read it(dark typeface on dark background) or red/pink font on blue background, it's just not right.

Anyway Just a tip:D I know that probably you're spending more time on your cool videos but nevertheless the newsletter is a vital part of your marketing.

Hey please email me so I can get this fixed. Might be worth a free video for the help, thanks!!