PDA

View Full Version : RE: Sp Move Plug in

simonlion
03-27-2010, 02:45 AM
I have LW 9.6, and i Downloded this plug into Modeler, I have the Modeler open and i cant find this pluin, where is it ?
Thanks
simon

kosmodave
03-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Not sure if you are new to Lightwave, if so have you added the plugin to the menu? The process I use, is to copy the plugin into the plugins folder of the Lightwave Install ( I usually place 3rd party plugins into a separate folder inside of the Plugins directory ). Now load modeler and press Alt F10 to bring up the configure menu. Then in the menus column locate a place where you would like to have the SP Move button displayed. Then locate the actual plugin which should be in the command column, inside the additional sub-menu. Left click and drag the plugin into the menus column to the location you wanted to place it. Close the Configure menu and the plugin button should now be visible and you are good to go.
I hope this is understandable, I'm not that good at explaining things but this is really a straight forward process once you get used to it.

Cheers
Dave

simonlion
03-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Not sure if you are new to Lightwave, if so have you added the plugin to the menu? The process I use, is to copy the plugin into the plugins folder of the Lightwave Install ( I usually place 3rd party plugins into a separate folder inside of the Plugins directory ). Now load modeler and press Alt F10 to bring up the configure menu. Then in the menus column locate a place where you would like to have the SP Move button displayed. Then locate the actual plugin which should be in the command column, inside the additional sub-menu. Left click and drag the plugin into the menus column to the location you wanted to place it. Close the Configure menu and the plugin button should now be visible and you are good to go.
I hope this is understandable, I'm not that good at explaining things but this is really a straight forward process once you get used to it.

Cheers
DaveThanks Dave. This is the first time i can not see the plug in that i have installed, I dont know why i cant see it. It is inside my Light wave plugins- utility folder, and i also created another folder and i paste it there, but when iLoad Modeler, i cant find it
simon

kosmodave
03-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Just another thought, are you trying to use the 64bit version of the plugin with the 32bit version of Lightwave - or viceverser?
Or perhaps, try clearing your config files and reload Lightwave.

Dave

simonlion
03-28-2010, 04:42 AM
Just another thought, are you trying to use the 64bit version of the plugin with the 32bit version of Lightwave - or viceverser?
Or perhaps, try clearing your config files and reload Lightwave.

Dave

I copy paste the 64bit version of this plug in to the plug in folder of my 64bit lw. How can i find this
simon

chco2
03-28-2010, 05:14 AM
Does SPMove have a 64b version? where??

I copy paste the 64bit version of this plug in to the plug in folder of my 64bit lw. How can i find this
simon

kosmodave
03-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Does SPMove have a 64b version? where??

Yes, the 64 bit version is only available with the paid shareware version, definitely worth having :thumbsup:

As for still not being able to find it Simonlioon, have you tried the "Add Plugin" command in the Utilities Tab in modeler? Click that button and navigate to your plugins folder and select it there. Then add the button as explained before.

If that dose not work, report back here and hopefully someone else here may have other ideas as I think I have ran out. :goodluck:

Dave

simonlion
03-29-2010, 03:37 AM
Does SPMove have a 64b version? where??This is where i got it FREE.
http://www.pictrix.jp/

chco2
03-29-2010, 03:45 AM
Hmm.. can you give me a direct link, for I cannot find a 64b FREE version of spmove anywhere on the site..

This is where i got it FREE.
http://www.pictrix.jp/

chco2
03-29-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm guessing he's downloaded the 32b version. It does not show up in my plugins on my 64b pc either..

If that dose not work, report back here and hopefully someone else here may have other ideas as I think I have ran out. :goodluck:

Dave

kosmodave
03-29-2010, 09:04 AM
I'm guessing he's downloaded the 32b version. It does not show up in my plugins on my 64b pc either..

I think you maybe right here. The latest paid shareware 64bit version is for SP Move3 and is actually named SpMove64.p as listed in my plugin directory.

Dave.

simonlion
03-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Ok, now i see it.. It's inside LW32, inside Utilities-Additional,PX_ sp move
simon

simonlion
03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
I think you maybe right here. The latest paid shareware 64bit version is for SP Move3 and is actually named SpMove64.p as listed in my plugin directory.

Dave.where do you buy the sp move3
simon

kosmodave
03-30-2010, 10:37 PM
where do you buy the sp move3
simon

Here ya go..

http://www.pictrix.jp/?page_id=85#overseas

Scroll down the page a bit.

Dave