PDA

View Full Version : Saving common elements

Tarheel Cougar
03-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Is there a way to save/share common files between projects/sessions?

For example, we have created several graphic elements (such as "Halftime Highlights" or a team name over a moving background) that can be a clip that we use over and over again throughout the season in multiple sessions, which would run before and after a highlight melt.

I know of no way to do import files or move them between projects, other than to capture the same clip off tape over and over again. I would like to be able to share files between sessions/projects, so that we don't have to capture the same video before each game.

multicam
04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
My operator had a similar issue with an intro clip. When the clip was first ingested into 3play he saved the project with that clip only and started a new project with that saved project. renamed of course, and repeated this exercise as required.

Hope this is understood and helps.

SBowie
04-15-2010, 08:16 AM
I know of no way to do import files or move them between projects...These are both important feature requests, and without saying anything particularly about implementation at the moment, I just want to acknowledge that we are aware of this.