PDA

View Full Version : Kramer ???

sbrandt
03-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Does anybody know the skinny on Andrew Kramer?
His site's been down for days.

(Or at least I haven't been able to get in from 3 computers at 2 locations.)

cresshead
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Q.who is he and what's his site all about..does it make a lw plugin?

calilifestyle
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM
i have been having problems getting to that site at work.. But once i'm home it's to good. so either during the day it's getting hit hard.

sbrandt
03-16-2010, 04:51 PM
I figured if you didn't know the name then, automatically, you wouldn't have the skinny !!! :foreheads

He teaches AE compositing, including the use of some LW, 3DSMax, Maya, Blender etc. and hawks good plugins for AE.

Here's his old Creative Cow link.

http://leaders.creativecow.net/leaders/kramer_andrew/

Thanks CaliLife. He must be getting Hammered then !!!

OnlineRender
03-16-2010, 05:54 PM
VC FTW , I was on it last night worked fine for me .

Hopper
03-16-2010, 06:00 PM
As far as I know, it has been down since Friday evening. I bought the Action Essentials 2 DVD to do some compositing work for a friend and wanted to review one of his tutorials that used it. No joy. That particular set of videos isn't on the COW site.

The server pings, but won't answer on port 80, so I'm assuming the web server might have puked and no one has noticed over the weekend.

Dunno, but I hope it comes back sometime soon. His videos are brilliant for amateurs such as myself.

realgray
03-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Oh No! I love that site. Hope it comes back soon.

digefxgrp
03-16-2010, 07:12 PM
His site's down for maintenance. :compbeati

OnlineRender
03-17-2010, 02:23 AM
As far as I know, it has been down since Friday evening. I bought the Action Essentials 2 DVD to do some compositing work for a friend and wanted to review one of his tutorials that used it. No joy. That particular set of videos isn't on the COW site.

The server pings, but won't answer on port 80, so I'm assuming the web server might have puked and no one has noticed over the weekend.

Dunno, but I hope it comes back sometime soon. His videos are brilliant for amateurs such as myself.

what do you need to know ?< AE Guru (",)

biliousfrog
03-17-2010, 03:24 AM
It was working yesterday, there's a note on the site about server problems and a suggestion to follow their Twatter feed for updates on any further issues

digefxgrp
03-17-2010, 03:55 AM
:ohmy:

"Twatter"...haw..haw..haw:lol:

OnlineRender
03-17-2010, 08:20 AM
too many twits make a twat ! :P