PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Shortcuts...?

NewbieAnimator
09-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Maybe this is a lame question, but... Where can I find a consolodated list of keyboard shortcuts for Lightwave 7.5? I got the Discovery Edition from a 3D World disk and it would be very helpful to have that list. Or is there not a list? And in that case, I guess I'll be on my own. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks much in advance!

Best Regards, Mike

gjjackson
09-08-2003, 10:09 AM
If you go to Interface>Edit Keyboard Shortcuts you can see the list there and change them if wanting to. I wouldn't change any yet though until you are familiar.

NewbieAnimator
09-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Thanks - I know where/how to change them, but I am looking to find a list that I can easily print for reference and not have to open a menu screen.

Thanks - Mike

gjjackson
09-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Somewhere I saw a screen shot where all the menus were next to each other that could be printed for reference. You could probably do that. Capture screen and then select different menu items and copy and paste them next to each other.
If you want to spend the money 3D Garage has some good Video courses on LW. Dan Ablan's course; there were quite a number of tips I was totally unaware of. If you're really serious about LW it's not a bad price.

NewbieAnimator
09-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Thanks - I ended up going the screen capture route. I'll just transfer all of that over to an Excel Spreadsheet for ease of reading. If you all might be interested in getting it when I am done - let me know. I will be using all default settings.

Later - Mike