PDA

View Full Version : can somebody please convert this gif for me .

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 07:51 AM
sorry I would never ask , but its my kid sister (16) animation she done for a college project (flash) I'm not at work so I dont have AE or Flash , I have premier but it comes up with a black background .

for the life of my i cant get it to convert ,even tried screen capture but i cant get the frame rate correct . I want to tweak the video to show how to pace and other things . " you know what big bro's do , sure as fek her teacher hasn't shown her , I had to explain how to export correctly "what kinda animation course is this .........hmmm " . anyway the only way i could get the file size down was gif , but its being a pain in the *** . i tried to download gif-avi but eset just went crazy ....................

please if you do download make sure you have a software condom on , its from her crappy laptop ,its clean at my end but just a heads up .........

thanks would be most helpful , doesn't have to be excellent just in avi or swf or anything i can get into preimer .

THANKs

ps feedback please C & C so i can help her .

Here name is Alanna , and she looks up to me , so much so she went to college and studied animation "wrong move sister lol " but my kid bro JACK 18 is doing the exact course I did at college many a moon ago , "interactive multimedia and video production " hes actually good , but my other sister Heather is at ART school ........how fuk'ed up is there life that the followed me PMSL

probiner
02-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Get your gif in virtualdub [attached]

Good Luck

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 08:13 AM
dohhhhhhhhhhh champion thank you very much ... top dog ... now time to tweak

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
what do you think about it ......... for some reason i kinda like it .

probiner
02-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Looks fun, but what is her method to get the movement and what is the final porpuse? Copying an animation can fun way to learn stuff, but that oppening.. well only has some interesting points, i think.

Most animes only have key episodes where the animation is really good. Personally for naruto i think this is one. Psshhh Hollywood... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5k3mZ_DydE&fmt=480#t=4m53s [mute plz :D]

Cheers

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I honestly don't know i just seen on her facebook page that she had done an animation for class .... I skyped her today and asked to send . she used flash for the project , and the motion tweening is actually pretty good , I dont know how she managed to blend it .
I will skype her later " I don't live with my mum she got divorced when I was 4 from my dad . I don't really speak much with both sets of parents although I have just went into buisness with my father .........stay tunned . .......... but I hate working with him ...

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 10:11 AM
although I have 2 sisters and a brother , there from seperate marriges , so technicaly im a lonley child ;P plus im 7 years - 10 years older .