PDA

View Full Version : GPI / Tally Output Kit Available!!

bbeanan
09-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Since I have stopped work on trying to make a "professional" GPI ? Tally Breakout box I am selling off what I have left of my test run as a kit. As of this posting (09/07/2003 @ 6:00pm) I only have 3 left!!! So don’t delay
What you will get in the kit:
• Professionally Made Printed Circuit Board with Solder mask and Silk Screen
• All Board level components
• Bi-Colored LEDs for tally status
• HD DB15 Connector
• Power Cord
• Pre-Assembled Power Supply Circuit Board
• Assembly Instructions

In order to build your kit you will need to supply the following items of choice:
• Output connectors
• Enclosure
• Link Cable (standard VGA cable works great)

You will need the following tools:
• Soldering iron
• Solder
• Tape
• Wire Cutters
• Volt Meter with continuity check abilities

When you complete your board you will be able to trigger the tally lights on any CCU or equipment which has a tally light input (most standalone cameras do not have a tally input). Or if your equipment does not have a tally input or light you can also use a LED based tally light. The great thing about my board design is that each cannel can independently output your choice of Contact Closure, 12v DC, 5v DC, or and External input power source. Also with this design you know right away if the board and the SX-8 link is broken, what the status is of every tally output at a glance.

This kit can be assembled and fully tested in about 2 hours or less. The price of the kit is $275 +$15 for shipping or $290 total. As far as I know this is the ONLY SYSTEM available for the VT3. Don’t take chances trying to “jerry rig” a system and get a professionally made circuit board.

To order please email me at [email protected] and again I only have 3 kits left!!

bbeanan
09-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Well as of 8:51am PST 9/8/2003 I have sold out (which is good news for me...). But if you are interested in this offer I will do another run once I have 6 confirmed pre-orders (as of right now I already have 2).

So if you want one email me ASAP at [email protected]

bbeanan
09-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Here is what a finished board looks like!!