PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestions & Requests "sorry NT had to do this at some point "

OnlineRender
02-26-2010, 01:34 AM
Sorry not asking for much , mwhahaha .
I don't know what your plans are for the future / development for the boards if any ?

But .......

the Newtek Discussion icon at the top right doesn't work for me "no image".
I have to select Newtek as my skin otherwise the php won't show profile information , not a biggie but just thought you should be aware .

I established the other day that I still have IE7 basic , installed on my pc ,generally its chrome or firefox and this may be leading to some problems .

any chance you can increase the refresh rate on the forum . I have NTForum constantly active in my shortcut tabs , and It's a pain in the *** hitting f5 all the time . "hence the overload on post's :P " .

the boards do look like a tech forum , I like the simplicity but some of the artwork getting posted here is Kris Camera v/o" UNBELIVALBE " . It would be nice to showcase this . in the words of Jin " BRING THE FREAK'in SEXY "

another suggestion (lol at myself )
A hall of fame web page for speed models would be nice also the excellent models that Richard and peers have posted would be nice to see the favour returned and this content archived with NT logo attached .. " just to show of to AD peps " .

anything else ..................

OnlineRender
02-28-2010, 03:18 PM
is it me or did the forum just refresh itself ??????????? if so NICE

COBRASoft
02-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Very nice idea. I totally agree that the work from Richard and others should be display alongside the time they spend modeling it. Add some Iain renders to that and the speed modeling challenge could get a complete own part on the NT website :).

We all love more sexyness, no? The grey dull colors are easy to read, but grey is far from sexy. Some decent icons and catchy colors here and there would change a lot already.

Edit: Add some of Kuzey's organic models on the speed challenge site too, they're amazing. Sorry that I forgot your name next to Richard and Iain :D

Kuzey
02-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Delete the red colour for text, as it is hard on the eyes...it should be banned..haha :D

Kuzey