PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Hardcore...Now what?

Serling
02-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Got a shiny new license key and everything. Only trouble is, I can't find where to download the app or the "super secret handshake insider club." :D

Any tips on what to do next?

Drocket
02-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi,

You need to get access to the hardcore area on these forums.

For me this was automatic but if you can't get access then I would shoot an email off to newtek asking them to grant you access.

Once you have access to the hardcore forum you will see links in the announcement section where to download the latest version of core.

Serling
02-22-2010, 02:33 AM
I went to the registration page and tried to register the key, but Hardcore wasn't in the drop down menu and when I would try to register the key under LightWave 3D, it kept kicking me back to my log in page (even though I was logged in!)

Contacted customer support. Hope to hear from them tomorrow. Want to see what all the fuss is about. :D

zarti
02-22-2010, 04:20 AM
Got a shiny new license key and everything. Only trouble is, I can't find where to download the app or the "super secret handshake insider club." :D

Any tips on what to do next?

hello, imagine you have clicked the big-link below, (do not do it now!);

you should browse @the bottom of that page,

if
you see there a sub-section bar called "HardCORE: CORE Members Only", you almost are there
else
wait and refresh that page.

NOW-CLICK-ME! (http://www.newtek.com/forums/index.php), good luck and see you there ... :D

Serling
02-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Clicked your link. Waited. Refreshed. Nothing there.

Sarford
02-22-2010, 11:18 AM
You have to log out totaly of the forum, then log in again. Most of the times HC forum shows up. Its almost at the bottom of the page.