PDA

View Full Version : Can Newtek get an interview with them?

Noclar7
09-06-2003, 03:15 PM
http://www.production-ig.com/gits.php

I've been watching the Stand Alone Complex series again and am always amazed at this work. Im not one of those crazy anime fans either, just this series is deadly. LW was used for a majority of the Hard Bodied objects (ie: robots, cars, etc.).
Could newtek get an interview with them? They should have more exposure in North America.

BeeVee
09-08-2003, 07:27 AM
We are. Because of my poor Japanese (wakarimasu cho skoshii), it's having to go through a third party and is thus taking a long time...

B

Noclar7
09-09-2003, 08:03 AM
I kinda thought that might be an issue but, Im glad you guys are working it out:) best of luck.

BeeVee
09-09-2003, 08:07 AM
I just had a mail from them just before I got the notification that you had replied. They are very busy at the moment working on... that would be telling now wouldn't it? :) But they are going to appoint a spokesperson so that we can get the story done as soon as we can, but it might be a while yet... Hopefully this week we'll be able to have the story of an excellent Australian artist called Dave Tracey, but we shall see...

B

Matt
09-09-2003, 08:18 AM
I'd like to see an interview with Jaques Defontaine (aka The Ripper) too, his works is amazing!

I wish he'd sort his website out too, I wanna see more work!!!

:)

BeeVee
09-09-2003, 08:26 AM
Jacques and I have talked and we will do an interview at some point, just not right now... :(

B