PDA

View Full Version : Mixed use exteriors

otacon
01-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Its been a while since ive posted anything. Haven't had many exciting projects lately. Just finished this one up that was pretty fun. Had a quick turnaround, but sometimes the pressure is a good thing.:D Any comments welcome.

Rabbitpenny
01-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Your client had to be very happy with that.
Your gallery is an impressive collection also.
What do you consider a "quick turnaround"?
Don't know that much about 3d arch viz.
What materials were you given by the architect, and what was asked of you?...If I'm not being too nosey.

pixym
01-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Very nice stills,

Only crit: You should add some little fractal noise bumb in your glasses, their reflexions are too flat.

akademus
01-28-2010, 01:29 AM
I always love your work. Excellent. I like tilt-shift effect on the last one!

Iain
01-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Good to see you posting again Jason. Lovely images.

The dowdy old guys kind of ruin the entrance one for me but even they are really well done.

Your road textures are fantastic.

otacon
01-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Thanks. The glass could use a bit more bump i guess. I had a little fractal noise in there.

The turnaround was a week for the stills and also a little animation. We were given drawings and a colored elevation to work with. Basically they wanted pretty images to help sell their ideas, so we had a some artistic license with a few things...there was still some back and forth, but the client was easy to work with so that helped.

Larry_g1s
01-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Looking good Jason, and nice to see ya around. I particularly like the 3rd image you posted.

MUCUS
02-14-2010, 05:59 PM
It's difficult to say which one I prefer, they all are so beautiful :thumbsup:
I agree that your client had to be very happy with that!
May I ask if the last one is pure render or composition?

sampei
02-15-2010, 06:15 AM
that cat is HUGE !
oh and beautiful clean models :thumbsup: