PDA

View Full Version : Talking burger....

Dodgy
01-24-2010, 06:21 AM
This is something I did recently for a guy who makes his own vegetable burgers.
http://www.mikegreen.name/MyAnims/Natty_Compressed.mov

RudySchneider
01-24-2010, 10:40 AM
The audio content seems a bit on the corny side, but I thought the characters and animation were pretty clever and smooth.

SplineGod
01-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Maybe he was using "corned" beef? ...sorry :)
I agree, nice job Mike :)

geo_n
02-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Cool character stuff. Cheesy burger dialogue but the lipsync is great. Is that papagayo to lw?

probiner
02-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Very cool. Nice characters and animation.
Indeed a pitty that the sound is not of a better nature.

Cheers

Dodgy
02-01-2010, 04:22 PM
The burger's voice is the client's wife, believe it or not. The budget was very tight, so I made do with what I had unfortunately. The lip-sync was done using papagayo and imported using my importer lscript. I like Pap because of the easy way you can adjust timing of phrases, words and phonemes. Thanks for the comments!

OnlineRender
02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
The burger's voice is the client's wife,

I had a client that demanded to be the VO of a promo video " wasn't anything to do with budget , more the glory " I was about 70% finished ,when he recorded the audio .
I told them straight up , I'm sorry but I can't put my name on that , and I would highly suggest getting a pro in to finish the VO job ....

we had a huge fight and he stormed off and told me to shove the work up my arse . . .
(lost the client) but I seen the final rushed results made by another company "the advertising space had been pre-booked", and I'm so glad we went our own ways .........

your lucky ,your animation holds on its own and the VO aint that bad
if you need a VO artist I have a huge directory list with some excellent people . Just think Bravo TV " POLICE CAMERA ACTION 9 " .....

CA is excellent and like the style .

Scazzino
02-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Nice Job Mike, :thumbsup:

I like the burger character and animation the best!

Dodgy
02-03-2010, 06:49 PM
your lucky ,your animation holds on its own and the VO aint that bad
if you need a VO artist I have a huge directory list with some excellent people . Just think Bravo TV " POLICE CAMERA ACTION 9 "

Are they all criminals? ;)

CA is excellent and like the style .
Thanks.

Nice Job Mike,
thanks, I think I'm going to try something a bit snappier for my next project, more like the cloudy with meatballs animation style. I want to get some nice stretchy rigging going on.