PDA

View Full Version : Where is Lightwave CORE?

Mike Peraza
01-22-2010, 04:35 AM
I'm looking for some sort of download link to the software but have been unable to find it. I sent emails to Newtek in December but never got any replies.

I hope someone in here can help.

Twisted_Pixel
01-22-2010, 04:37 AM
If you have registered, you should have access to the HardCore forums. There are download links within the announcement section.

TeZzy
01-22-2010, 04:44 AM
The link isn't always there for everyone who joined CORE. We had to contact newtek and it took multiple back and forward emails to get the link.

I suggest you just try again and pester and hope that you catch them on the right day.

EDIT: I meant access to the forums to get to the link wasn't automatic even after registration. Had to contact newtek to get it sorted.

ingo
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM
For me its the opposite, i have a download link but never got access to the Core forum section despite sending several emails to Newteks customer service, thats since october last year.

geothefaust
01-22-2010, 11:32 AM
For me its the opposite, i have a download link but never got access to the Core forum section despite sending several emails to Newteks customer service, thats since october last year.

How is that possible? The download link is IN the forum.

If you don't have forum access and you paid for CORE, contact their customer service to get your forum access.

ingo
01-23-2010, 04:15 AM
Aaah sorry, there are just some registration numbers of core on my registration site, no download link.

picpic2006
01-28-2010, 04:17 AM
hello

I really not understand this lightwave program there is no info on the net for lightwave core program, no videos, no infos, no technology share just a pdf on the core site !

I 'm not agree with this method of communication !

Must we paid 500$ to have access on video for the hard core program ?

lightwave is a great tool but must we wait longer for the futur lightwave ?

I 'm very interresting to see more posibility of this futur tool !

thanks

Sensei
01-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Videos for unfinished project in alpha stage? You must be kidding. In one alpha version some tool will work like on video, in second with larger changes made, might differently.

oobievision
01-30-2010, 10:17 PM
hello

I really not understand this lightwave program there is no info on the net for lightwave core program, no videos, no infos, no technology share just a pdf on the core site !

I 'm not agree with this method of communication !

Must we paid 500$ to have access on video for the hard core program ?

lightwave is a great tool but must we wait longer for the futur lightwave ?

I 'm very interresting to see more posibility of this futur tool !

thanks

well do you want to pay so much for a 3rd gen program that was released fast and have it crash like hell or do you want a stable reliable program with all the bells and whistles?

geothefaust
01-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Aaah sorry, there are just some registration numbers of core on my registration site, no download link.

Indeed. :)

If you have access to the forum, go there and look in the announcement section. You'll find what you're looking for there.