PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant viz

inakito
01-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi there!!!
Being a while since last post... busy as hell tho!!!
I just finished a freelance job and this is my fav image from the pack I did... Lightwave and FPrime power... Rendered over night on my laptop at 2k.
Hope you enjoy the image.
Thanks,
Inaki

Waves of light
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Nice image. At first glance, because of the reflection on the floor, I thought the back set of tables was a mirrored reflection.

CGI Addict
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Very, very nice Inakito. One of the best overall images I've seen with regard to use of light, composition and color selection. Wonderful work. Any chance we can see other renders of this project?

Iain
01-20-2010, 01:36 AM
I would try to tone down the glows and blur. It seems a bit ott for arch viz.
Also, the floor texture looks shiny-dirty to me. I think if it was that rough it would have less reflection.

Your lighting is interesting but might benefit from a little more blue colour tone to tie with such a sunny day.

Captain Obvious
01-20-2010, 05:25 AM
Nice to see that you're still doing arch viz, Inaki! :) Very moody.

inakito
01-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Waves of light " Nice image. At first glance, because of the reflection on the floor, I thought the back set of tables was a mirrored reflection."

Thanks and happy you like the image :)

CGI Addict "Very, very nice Inakito. One of the best overall images I've seen with regard to use of light, composition and color selection. Wonderful work. Any chance we can see other renders of this project?"

Big thanks for your nice big words, I will try to post the rest of the images soon, as I am applying slightly final persona touches over thew client delivered image.

Iain "I would try to tone down the glows and blur. It seems a bit ott for arch viz.
Also, the floor texture looks shiny-dirty to me. I think if it was that rough it would have less reflection.

Your lighting is interesting but might benefit from a little more blue colour tone to tie with such a sunny day."

The glows and bloom are touches I decided to add as I am tired of the usual "clean" looking within archi viz, and I definetlly think this is the way forward... It definetlly makes the place more interesting within killing the details of the space.
I am also trying to move from my background on architectural visualization to a more film kind of image looking.

Captain Obvious "Nice to see that you're still doing arch viz, Inaki! Very moody."

Yes man, I am still on it, but just freelancing, not doing it full time anymore... thanks god!!! I am now working on animation for television so all is moving nicely forward. We should catch for drinks soon anyway.
Thanks mate!

Captain Obvious
01-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Yes man, I am still on it, but just freelancing, not doing it full time anymore... thanks god!!! I am now working on animation for television so all is moving nicely forward. We should catch for drinks soon anyway.
Are you up in... where ever it is you were going to?