PDA

View Full Version : Chate‚u Clement Final

Clemens
01-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Sure... it's not perfect, but i learned a lot during the process of creation, and I'm very proud that it's one of my first private projects, that i finished. C&C Welcome. I will render some other images with other camera angles these days.

Weetos
01-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Really nice image ! the only thing that bugs me is the grapes texture, which looks a bit weird imho - Everything else is ok, especially wine and glass textures, DOF, and overall image. Sure there's still room for improvements, but what you got so far looks good :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work !

Tippsy
01-18-2010, 05:08 PM
ya the grapes are a little transparent, and even that stain is a bit much, if its just the normal kind you find after you've moved your glass it should be a little less obvious which would enhance the realism when you look for it and find it.

shrox
01-18-2010, 05:42 PM
It's looking good, but the cheese looks like it's been left out a bit long.

zardoz
01-20-2010, 02:50 AM
great render. Only crits go to the grapes (look too transparent) and the cheese...The shadow parts in the cheese look wierd, I guess that it should be more clear.

Snosrap
01-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Very nice! I agree with the others about the grapes, but the other thing that just seems weird is the highly reflective window frames.