PDA

View Full Version : Early morning brainchild (Automated Defense System)

Skinner3D
01-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Yea, as the title says, this is one of those projects where I woke up one morning with a vague image stuck in my brain. That image morphed its way into this model :D
Am I the only one that gets this type of 'inspiration'? :D

shrox
01-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Yea, as the title says, this is one of those projects where I woke up one morning with a vague image stuck in my brain. That image morphed its way into this model :D
Am I the only one that gets this type of 'inspiration'? :D

Yes, you are the only one. Everyone else wakes up with complete blueprints and a step by step tutorial.

Skinner3D
01-16-2010, 06:39 PM
:ohmy::lol:

probiner
01-16-2010, 07:08 PM
Yes, you are the only one. Everyone else wakes up with complete blueprints and a step by step tutorial.

Lol shrox, you lately 'sound' so dry and blunt (almost bitter with the apearence of sarcasm). My best wishes for you, mate :beerchug: (or maybe i'm just wrrrooonngg)

Anyway... Skinner3D, funny model. I can't avoid having a LEGO feeling from it (especially the new ones).

Lovely feeling isn't it? To have those hints in your head and then come to something.

Cheers

shrox
01-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Lol shrox, you lately 'sound' so dry and blunt (almost bitter with the apearence of sarcasm). My best wishes for you, mate ...

Be glad I did not mention what else I wake up with...

RudySchneider
01-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Be glad I did not mention what else I wake up with...

You're far from alone in that regard, sir...

..........Wait.... Wha... What were we talkin' about, again?