PDA

View Full Version : Trees and leaves designer

pat-lek
01-14-2010, 08:13 AM
Hello;

I have not touch to ligtwave since a long time, perhaps more than a year (or more), so i'm not at the top about all the problems with the latest version of lightwave, mac os X, or the intel processor (I have buying an i-mac intel, last summer, before, i had a powermac bipro G5)

(I have doing more thing in 2D, but, now, i have a project in 3D)

So...

i have trying to load in ligthwave 9,6 somes plug-ins, want to make somes trees with "tree designer" from Pavel Olas, but, i can' t load the plug-ins in the modeler.

I had going to the pavel Olas website, searching for an update, and, it seem that Pavel Olas left down the mac.
All plug-ins seem be updated just for the windows version :

http://www.polas.net/download/index.php

What solution to make trees on mac, for Lightwave?

ingo
01-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Try those plugins on your PowerMac, they should work there with 9.6. If you dont have it anymore install a PowerPC cfm-version of 9.6 that runs under the rosetta emulation on the intelMac, that should work too.

pat-lek
01-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks, i have trying with my 9,3 mac 32 version, and it' s work.

(But, i still hope than Pawel Olas will not forget the mac users of lightwave; it' s not so evident when we see his download page. His "tree designer and leave génerator", is excellent and unique. I also have grass générator, but it less important.)