PDA

View Full Version : Animated Opening

Sportsgram
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
I have been lurking the forums for a bit. Not a Tricaster user just yet, but hope to be soon.

I am looking for a someone who can produce an animated logo opening for us that we can use in our current streaming efforts. I am sure there is someone out there offering this service, just not sure where to begin. Any help would be appreciated.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm fastest poster in the West ............
so ME :rock:

Edit -------------

to save questions !

budget
time frame
Animation Length
Style 2D/3D
Genre
Video Format

Sportsgram
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the quick response. This is completely new to me, so I am looking for direction. A 2D would probably suffice. Just looking for a quick animation of a logo that would introduce our broadcast. We are a sports broadcaster. We would need it in a format we can use on Windows Media Encoder. Something 30 seconds or less.

JamesCurtis
01-04-2010, 09:48 PM
If your in need of some other possibilities for your animated logo need, you can check out my website at the link in my signature below. I offer quite competitive rates and have been doing 2D/3D industrial work since 1991.

Feel free to PM me or use the email listed on my website.

Thanks.

SBowie
01-05-2010, 08:20 AM
I'd suggest you also post this query in the TriCaster (and possibly VT) forums down lower in the list on this site. (In this one you're going to catch most of the LightWaver users, and a few others. In the other two, you'll find most everyone else.)