PDA

View Full Version : How can a "drugged fuelled idiot" like me meet a nice girl?

shrox
01-01-2010, 12:55 AM
No one to kiss one New Years, again. Is it the pocket protector, the thick glasses. the short sleeve white shirt and black pants? Sigh...maybe my opening line should not be "I am on level 90 on World of Warcraft, how about you?"

OnlineRender
01-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Mail Order Brides - Russian Brides

COBRASoft
01-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Bring a visit to northern Brazil... :)

Nicolas Jordan
01-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Mail Order Brides - Russian Brides

That's usually what I recommend to my friends. I bet most of those Russian women are better house wife material than many of the women in the west here. The most important thing to women here in North America is that they like having fun. If you go onto any dating site that is often the first thing they say and soon they all sound the same. That means that us men become their personal jesters and empty our wallets to keep them satisfied otherwise they will promptly leave us in search of the next fun thing. :D

*Pete*
01-01-2010, 06:32 AM
No one to kiss one New Years, again. Is it the pocket protector, the thick glasses. the short sleeve white shirt and black pants? Sigh...maybe my opening line should not be "I am on level 90 on World of Warcraft, how about you?"

perhaps you should look for a drugged, fuelled idiot girl then? :D

seriously though...the biggest obstacle anyone has for finding a girl, is lack of selfconfidence...if you are able to be with a girl with the same ease as with guys, they will be atracted to you, but if you are all too focused on avoiding to make mistakes or trying to show of an unrealistic side of you, they will notice a "falseness" in you and not be intrested.

soon as i got married and lost the "need" for having girlfriend, i behaved with girls and guys in the exactly same, open way and i notice far more attention from the girls than before...so, my tip to you is, treat them just as good/bad as you would treat a guy.

*Pete*
01-01-2010, 06:42 AM
I bet most of those Russian women are better house wife material than many of the women in the west here.

Russian women are better wife material, absolutely...but they also need a better husband material than if often available in the west.,,they might marry a westerner simply becouse of the better living conditions over here, but Russian women are not simple peasants...you would propably have to expect to go to the theatre and opera with her, and if you spend time playing computergames instead or reading up on classic literature or having deep conversations with the wife, you might end up spening an another new years eve alone as soon as the wife gets a permanent residency permit.

warmiak
01-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Russian women are better wife material, absolutely...but they also need a better husband material than if often available in the west.,,they might marry a westerner simply becouse of the better living conditions over here, but Russian women are not simple peasants...you would propably have to expect to go to the theatre and opera with her, and if you spend time playing computergames instead or reading up on classic literature or having deep conversations with the wife, you might end up spening an another new years eve alone as soon as the wife gets a permanent residency permit.

Uh .... it is the opposite, their usual husband material is generally a drunkard who tends to verbally or even physically abuse his wife ... all of it in a society where wife abuse is considered ,perhaps not admirable, but definitely routine part of a typical marriage.

BigHache
01-01-2010, 09:35 AM

Oh I don't know, my mate recently started chatting with someone he met on WoW.

Eroneouse
01-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Uh .... it is the opposite, their usual husband material is generally a drunkard who tends to verbally or even physically abuse his wife ... all of it in a society where wife abuse is considered ,perhaps not admirable, but definitely routine part of a typical marriage.

Happy New Year ALL :D

My missus says she is happy to be married to me where that stuff is not the norm nor part of our typical routine.

Shrox just keep going mate, live your life and be your self and one of these days you know as well as I do that miss right will happen along.

zapper1998
01-01-2010, 10:28 AM
You went to the wrong "Bar" Again..... Its the "Bar" on the other side of town....

hehehe

runs and hides :)

Tom Wood
01-01-2010, 01:11 PM
The most important thing to women here in North America is that they like having fun. If you go onto any dating site that is often the first thing they say and soon they all sound the same.

Plus, they all want to dance. WTF?

Titus
01-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't know. I met the missus when attending astrophysics class at college. Since then I forgot how to date chicks. But I remember at least here in Latin America, the best way to make a girl passionate about you is with dancing, salsa baby!

Intuition
01-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Ha ha, Shrox, your topic titles crack me up.

Surely there are girls out there who would like you. Of course I say that without having met you yet. There is someone for everyone.

There are 3 basic rules to good dating and all 3 rules apply to both boys and girls.

1. Be exactly who you are, don't act different on a date in the hope that you can adjust to being likable.

No one likes to find out that the person they think they are getting to know is insecure enough to act like someone else. If you are acting differently then you are sending out quiet signals that you are not confidant in who you are. Even when one is slightly insecure, if that person has the confidence (only a little is enough) to speak honestly about one's own shortcomings, then the other person will admire the humility and confidence in saying so. Of course this only applies if you are not trying to make some one feel sorry for you either. That sucks too.

2. In the world of formalities the quality of the conversation is king.

Too many times I see people in our industry (boys and girls) get caught up in talking about themselves too much. No one wants to date a self centered pathological person who rambles on and on. Remember, brevity is the soul of wit. When on a date allow the other person to discover who you are, don't push it on them. Wait until asked to talk about any aspect of your self and then when asked don't go on a three paragraph epic star wars scroll about yourself. Answer briefly. If the answer interests the person they will ask you about the subject again. Again, be brief. Fill in the blanks that draw a nice general picture. Remember, the whole point is that the quality of the conversation be great, so go ahead and add some small details but remember, you need to give your partner a chance to talk too. Engage them, I mean, do you want to know who they are or not?

Too many times I have seen people go on and on and on about themselves once asked and they dominate the conversation. This demonstrates to others that you aren't self aware enough to notice they may want to say something as well and also communicates that you are a pathological mess of how you want people to see your self vs what you think you are telling them.

3. Go on the date with no motives.

If a person goes on a date thinking about stuff like "making out" "getting some" or whatever then the date will become rather dull. Even when you have nothing in common with someone you can always engage in discovering how their life experience can extend yours since they can show/tell you about the parts of the world you haven't seen yet. Everytime I hear some guy (because girls are a bit more successful when they want booty calls) talking about some upcoming date and the subject of "getting laid" comes up I already know its a waste of time (well most of the time anyways, there are some wild frisky girls that just want some action too).

If you are able to be your self while engaging the other person in great conversation, dinner, hiking, walk along the beach, then you are probably succeeding in not only having a good time but also giving them an experience that says "Hey, when you hang out with me there are no strings or rules or emotional waves to ride, puzzles to solve, or mental hang ups to deal with, just some random fun and good conversation".

Make being with you fun.

Edgar Allen Poe once said "People are either charming or tedious".Remember that when you dare set your presence in front of someone else. Sadly, this happens both ways. I've seen great guys go on dates with girls that break all the 3 rules I laid out. Insecure, blabbering, pathological messes that still actually succeed in "getting some" since there is always some guy that will "git er done" which sadly does not help the girl realize why she can't keep boys for very long.

In any case, when you are charming and having a good time all that other stuff like making out and getting some will take care of itself later. If you have found a great person to be with it will be an added bonus because, at that point, you'll be happy enough to just hang out and talk with them and have good times. Which is the foundation of a good relation ship.

Anyways, good luck Shrox, I imagine you probably know all of the above but I figured I'd post it anyways.

In your particular case of having Parkinson's and needing medical cannibus can probably make the field seem to get slim, but surely there are some interesting people out there for you.

Just try not to get the girl that wants to mommy you all time.

In the meantime, be charming.

Chris S. (Fez)
01-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Easy. Be wealthy, successful, honest, humorous, handsome, debonair and so well endowed that you routinely trip on your tackle...

shrox
01-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I met my exwife through an ad I put in the paper 18 years ago. It referenced Bladerunner and she got it.

OnlineRender
01-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I met my exwife through an ad I put in the paper 18 years ago. It referenced Bladerunner and she got it.

Hence the X :2guns:

*Pete*
01-01-2010, 02:17 PM
1. Be exactly who you are, don't act different on a date in the hope that you can adjust to being likable.

2. In the world of formalities the quality of the conversation is king.

3. Go on the date with no motives.

exactly.

getting a girlfriend is much like getting a friend...its accidental (sometimes planned accident).
the easiest way to do it is simply to be youself and relaxed, which is done by doing as you suggested.

danielkaiser
01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Get yourself to a coffee house near the locale university and find two or three (don't be greedy) college girls that want to tick off their parents.

*Pete*
01-01-2010, 02:42 PM

i know what kind of men/husbands russians "can" be.

but still...there is a huge difference between Russians in Russia and Russians outside of Russia, I never met one Russian girl who didnt want to appear sophisticated and educated (which means opera, ballet such)...even if they never been at the Opera in Russia, they want to be able to show of to their family and friends that they are living the "good life", and the good life for them is different that what is good life for us.

i cant stand ballet or Opera and i refuse to go, i hate when my wife (Estonian/Russian) forces me to wear clothes that makes me appear to be something i really am not (no, not womens clothes..guys, come on...i mean nice clothes, expensive shoes and such).

for me, wealth means "dont-need-to-work-anymore-and-can-have-vacation-the-rest-of-my-life"..but this is not necessarily the same for Russians...for them wealth means "nobody-knows-i-bought-my-armani-suit-with-my-creditcard" and "i-been-at-the-opera-and-i-told-it-to-eveyone-without-lying"

my experience of Russians (men and women) is that they put far, far more effort in appearing better off than we, westerners do...we quietly spend our money in, for example, vacations to places we havent seen, they spend money into appearing as just a little richer than they really are.

anyway...ill tell you, thinking that a russian woman (no matter if she had a abusive husband before or not) will accept the role of a housewife when the husband doesnt do his part, will notice that the wife will go away as soon as she can do it and stay in your nation...

h2oStudios
01-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh, f**k the ********. First off, I'm the same situation as you, shrox. Second off, drink heavily; it won't help but you'll get a buzz and probably get more depressed. Second off... wait didn't I just say "second off"?... Third off, my ex is off somewhere else. Finding someone is a difficult task, BUT in times like this it's best to look for a good friend rather than a chick.

shrox
01-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Oh, f**k the ********. First off, I'm the same situation as you, shrox. Second off, drink heavily; it won't help but you'll get a buzz and probably get more depressed. Second off... wait didn't I just say "second off"?... Third off, my ex is off somewhere else. Finding someone is a difficult task, BUT in times like this it's best to look for a good friend rather than a chick.

I concur.

JonW
01-01-2010, 03:00 PM
The definition of a successful husband is one that can earn more money than his wife can spend!

Be careful, look for something low maintenance, & something that you don’t need to keep on a short chain, or in a cage!

Andyjaggy
01-01-2010, 06:15 PM
well if your title suggests anything........... ditch the drugs they don't help relationships much and aren't exactly appealing.

sampei
01-01-2010, 08:49 PM
I heard core will solve this problem with the new "wife" primitive in the create tab :thumbsup:

Chris S. (Fez)
01-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Well.... I've got all that. And if THAT doesn't work? :D
:ohmy:

Pretend to be humble...:thumbsup:

If THAT doesn't work I recommend high speed internet. Just be sure to "double-wrap" your co...mputer with some heavy duty virus protection.

GregMalick
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
well if your title suggests anything........... ditch the drugs they don't help relationships much and aren't exactly appealing.

... especially to "nice" girls.

Lamont
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM
well if your title suggests anything........... ditch the drugs they don't help relationships much and aren't exactly appealing.I don't come around here much, but I know why "drug fueled" is in quotes.

Go outside, do stuff, someone will come along. Never know, there could be that girl out there who saw you and wants to know more about you. Whatever you do, don't change who you are.

*Was I supposed to spell "fueled" with two l's?

Ernest
01-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Why in the fraking world would you want a girl or kissing if you're level 90 in WoW?

wfstecko
01-02-2010, 07:15 AM
I've been in the same position since I left the ex 6 years ago, but I like it this way. I'm better off. New house, new truck, and 8 computers instead of only 4. I bought a bird - a cockatoo who is free to destroy my living room as he pleases. He's a great companion and gives plenty of kisses. He even trims my nose hairs.He can scream louder than the ex, but is easily quieted down with just a couple of cashews.

COBRASoft
01-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Again, northern Brazil... Thrust me.

shrox
01-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Again, northern Brazil... Thrust me.

Tell me more, do you have a brochure?

MooseDog
01-03-2010, 07:43 AM
... Thrust me.

uhmmmmm.....no thank you :D

Stooch
01-03-2010, 07:49 AM

Here is a thought... Instead of sitting on the forums all day - and airing your grievances, how about getting off your toosh and actualy going outside? Maybe hit the gym? Get your self out there, talk to women instead of a bunch of old farts pining over obsolete software... Just a thought...

Stooch
01-03-2010, 07:57 AM

Lol finally someone with perspective, I get alot of Russian bride jokes thrown my way, usually by losers who might as well just rent a prostitute, at least she won't take half their **** when she realizes why they had to order a wife in the first place...

Stooch
01-03-2010, 08:05 AM

based on what info? It's like saying that all Americans are white trash, lazy, uneducated, rednecks who make sweeping generalizations about the outside world while squandering their economic advantages that they take for granted... Sound like anyone you know?

I'm actually Russian and not only is your pov assinine but I would much rather marry a non American woman because alot of the choices around here are usually fat, stupid and ignorant just like you :) and unlike shrox I don't have problems meeting women.

walfridson
01-03-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoRoVVK6H9Q ;)

Stooch
01-03-2010, 08:28 AM
here is how not to do it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ83use8YE8&feature=youtube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7epDIrJImU&feature=youtube_gdata

aurora
01-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Winter time in Pagosa springs? Duhhhh! That's easy just make the 20 minute drive to Mary Jane! No Pain no Jane!

Met three girlfriends there! Strangely each named Jennifer but that story only gets stranger so we'll stop there. Two of my good friends met their wives there. Well actually all of this was at Winter Park way back when we had a Freestyle team that kicked major A. But the bump work was always at Jane. The Ballet and Aerials at WP. Ahhh those where the best days I'll ever have!

shrox
01-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Here is a thought... Instead of sitting on the forums all day - and airing your grievances, how about getting off your toosh and actualy going outside? Maybe hit the gym? Get your self out there, talk to women instead of a bunch of old farts pining over obsolete software... Just a thought...

Well, I did go out, and I even danced. But at midnight, I just didn't have a girlfriend/wife/flavor-of-the-month to kiss. Pagosa is a tiny town, it's more like a remote Alaskan village sometimes...all the women folk have already been grabbed by the hair and dragged off...

Stooch
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Well, I did go out, and I even danced. But at midnight, I just didn't have a girlfriend/wife/flavor-of-the-month to kiss. Pagosa is a tiny town, it's more like a remote Alaskan village sometimes...all the women folk have already been grabbed by the hair and dragged off...
based on your statment that you met your ex wife by posting an ad in the news paper I think you need to try more face to face interaction. The more time you spend out there, the better the chances of meeting a woman. Finding the right one is hard, and often unexpected. Going to the gym is a good way to make yourself more attractive and be around more attractve women. The point is, put yourself in more situations where you encounter them and things are more likely to happen. I think other people gave you valuable advice about confidence, etc but it's all pointless if you spend your day on the forums.

walfridson
01-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Isn't an american passport a real chickmagnet in Asia?

Stooch
01-03-2010, 11:01 AM
If you like what you see, look her directly in the eyes and smile. You will know when she is interested and proceed into a conversation. Repeat, repeat and repeat...
Don't count on social events or circumbstances, make it happen. 3d artists are generally reclusive an socially awkward, accept this fact and break the mold.

*Pete*
01-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Going to the gym is a good way to make yourself more attractive and be around more attractve women.

hey, absolutely...and its all too easy to do it too.

its a neutral arena where sleezy oneliners are out of place and you can get much better contact with simple smiles and jokes..

i met my wife in a library (of all places, lol)

i believe that the best place/method to meet a good girl or get a relation with a girl is at the neutral places...even foodshops work well, buses arent bad either...just speak to everyone and everywhere and make as many friends as you can, one of the friends will sooner or later be "the one".

h2oStudios
01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
If you like what you see, look her directly in the eyes and smile. You will know when she is interested and proceed into a conversation. Repeat, repeat and repeat...
Don't count on social events or circumbstances, make it happen. 3d artists are generally reclusive an socially awkward, accept this fact and break the mold.

Agreed, most of us 3d artists (artists in general) are a bit on the wierd side, I myself think that I've pushed too many polys. Like stooch said, you'll know when it's the right time to move in for the kill. DO NOT start a conversation about Inverse Kinematics, N-Gons, or complex Dynamic simulations, lol. They'll be sure to think some odd, unless they like that kind of thing. Maybe you should get out of Pagosa once and a while, dress nice (proper shirt, blazer, kackies, leave the TRekkie gear at home), hit a nice bar/restuarant, scope it out, order a sofisticated drink, and if you see any single chicks that look interesting 1: "Hi, my name is shrox and I have big c... no wait, wrong line... Could you allow me the pleasure of buying you a drink?"... See where it goes from there. Never worked for me, but hey, you never know, lol.:D

EDIT: I usually end up getting hit on by a waitress, it just seems easy to flirt with them because they're obligated to interact with you, lol.

shrox
01-03-2010, 04:02 PM
My problem is lack of choices that I am interested in. The women that have hit on me I have either seen with too many guys, or I know they are married or "commited" or whatever. If I wanted an affair, that's easy. I have been thinking about living in a larger town, San Francisco was great, beautiful, smart, artsy women everywhere there...

radams
01-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Well good to stay away from the married ones...and if they are hitting on you...even if you did get with one and she even left her marriage...how much trust would you have in her to stay faithful to you...let alone how many others is she out with beside trying to get you know ...RUN :)

May I actually suggest a couple of things...

1) if you are religious, check out some of the church functions in the area

2) try out e-harmony, there are less crazy, psycos there.

Don't know if there are any art festivals or other events in your area...but they are good too.

Good luck,

Cheers,

danielkaiser
01-03-2010, 04:22 PM
My problem is lack of choices that I am interested in. The women that have hit on me I have either seen with too many guys, or I know they are married or "commited" or whatever. If I wanted an affair, that's easy. I have been thinking about living in a larger town, San Francisco was great, beautiful, smart, artsy women everywhere there...

Sure they were women? in San Francisco you can't always tell.

shrox
01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Well good to stay away from the married ones...and if they are hitting on you...even if you did get with one and she even left her marriage...how much trust would you have in her to stay faithful to you...let alone how many others is she out with beside trying to get you know ...RUN :)

Exactly!

May I actually suggest a couple of things...

1) if you are religious, check out some of the church functions in the area

Quakers are too scary for most. We ask too many questions...

2) try out e-harmony, there are less crazy, psycos there.

I have been a member a three dating sites for 6 months, just nothing that interests me in the area. Again, it's a tiny town. Everyone already knows of me, that guy in the Death Race car and the wonderful sweet border collie. It's the dog that gets most of married one's hitting on me. Sydney is allowed to go to the brewery with me, so half-drunk wives abound...

Don't know if there are any art festivals or other events in your area...but they are good too.

Good luck,

Cheers,
I am entering a show next month

shrox
01-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Sure they were women? in San Francisco you can't always tell.

Oh, the women have no Adam's Apple...

Thomas M.
01-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh, the women have no Adam's Apple...

But you should definitely watch "Adam's apple". Great movie!

Didn't you have a dog which draws attention from females? Nothing like a cute dog to get in touch with some stranger.

aurora
01-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Just don't try the Peoples Republic of Boulder. Sure theres Cu but that leads to disappointment in the ling term. Those not students are well you know the stories about Boulder. THERE ALL TRUE :( Denver is worse then Boulder! Of course the town I live in is smaller then yours. But at least I'm real close to other towns/cities. Kremmling is barely more then a dump. SteamBoat is nice but not much for the dating prospects. Vail, gag, Hate it! Aspen, to far away and way to rich and/or plain snooty. Farther east just farms and tornadoes. Further west blahhh. Hmmm, no wonder both of us are so screwed. Or should I say, not?

shrox
01-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Hey, I just saw a web ad that said I could meet "younger, singler" women...are there varying degrees of single?

archijam
01-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Yes, and young .. younger than dead, for example.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
just walk into the nearest pub ! wip out your dong and say " hello girls would you like to meet mr spanky " .............job done

Captain Obvious
01-04-2010, 09:41 AM
are there varying degrees of single?
Yes.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 09:57 AM
yes of course , there's married single " there easy "
there's engaged single " not as easy but worth a shot anyway "
Theres single but I have a boyfriends "also worth a bash "
there single "stay the fook away from me
and there single single " anybodies game"

sorry if it offends

bugzilla
01-04-2010, 10:58 AM
I don't have problems meeting women.

Yeah. Like anyone here believes that. You go on and on that the forums aren't the place to have a social interaction, but you've made like 10 posts on this topic.

A guy like you giving relationship advice. What a joke.

Intuition
01-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Exactly!

Quakers are too scary for most. We ask too many questions...

I still play Quake 1 every once in a while. :tongue:

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 11:42 AM
dm4 I would smoke you on that level ! FIZBIN --NBK CLAN 1998 "rocket arena" used in Manchester Lan Party 200 + players , that's my claim to fame over

shrox
01-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll bet Mr. Rid has the key.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I'll bet Mr. Rid has the key.

Ye A Big wallet helps

Intuition
01-04-2010, 12:34 PM
dm4 I would smoke you on that level ! FIZBIN --NBK CLAN 1998 "rocket arena" used in Manchester Lan Party 200 + players , that's my claim to fame over

Time for an off topic break ... :offtopic: ;D

Nice, yeah rocket arena (clan arena) is my favorite quake flavor. I played it in all q1 q2 and q3 variations. I actually made a rocket arena mod for Kingpin called "RiotZ".

I think I may have seen you online if your screen name was FIZBIN. I play as EuphemizM sometimes.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Time for an off topic break ... :offtopic: ;D

Nice, yeah rocket arena (clan arena) is my favorite quake flavor. I played it in all q1 q2 and q3 variations. I actually made a rocket arena mod for Kingpin called "RiotZ".

I think I may have seen you online if your screen name was FIZBIN. I play as EuphemizM sometimes.

Qoole Map Editor I.. built allot of maps when q1 was released ,kept me going when Doom slowly faded online .

Impulse 9 :P

also helped build a bot program back in the day .....

ahhh I miss they days . quake 1 is free to download from ID software page . also there's a java version :P

Peace

JBT27
01-04-2010, 01:29 PM
just walk into the nearest pub ! wip out your dong and say " hello girls would you like to meet mr spanky " .............job done

That might just do it ..... and the birds might be impressed that the police just let you off with a caution ..... worth a try .....

Julian.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Ohh forgot to mention I have a Quake Console as my terminal in Linux ....goto Software Centre it's there for FREEEEEEEEEEEE .....

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 01:45 PM
That might just do it ..... and the birds might be impressed that the police just let you off with a caution ..... worth a try .....

Julian.

Depends on how big the offensive weapon is ! thank you I'm here all night

JBT27
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Depends on how big the offensive weapon is ! thank you I'm here all night

..... someone just had to say that ..... :D

Julian.

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 02:06 PM
you have to admit timing was the KEY there

Sensei
01-04-2010, 02:06 PM
The most important thing to women here in North America is that they like having fun. If you go onto any dating site that is often the first thing they say and soon they all sound the same.

Would you prefer hearing "I like watching tv whole day" instead? ;)

That means that us men become their personal jesters and empty our wallets to keep them satisfied otherwise they will promptly leave us in search of the next fun thing. :D

It will be always this way, when partners are not equal. If you have 1m on account, you should search for girl with 1m on account too..
If you have 1m, and girl has 0, there is no needed genius to find out what will happen.. and whole relation will be constant sponsoring. Better spend money on real professional.. At least she won't suck you to the last penny.. ;)

How can a "drugged fuelled idiot" like me meet a nice girl?

Here for example http://www.roksa.pl/lpl/anonse.php?miasto=Krak%C3%B3w if you don't mind Polish girl.. ;)

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Here for example http://www.roksa.pl/lpl/anonse.php?miasto=Krak%C3%B3w if you don't mind Polish girl.. ;)

was that in your bookmarks (",)

Sensei
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
was that in your bookmarks (",)

These girls are from my city.. :p

OnlineRender
01-04-2010, 02:12 PM
These girls are from my city.. :p

you have now been branded as PIMPSensei :rock:

Sensei
01-04-2010, 02:21 PM
500 girls in Krakow * 100 pln rate from each per client * 4 clients per day = 200,000 pln per day = 72,000 usd per day earned = 26.3 million usd per year..

I don't mind.. :p

Shawn Farrell
01-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Ever smoked K2 Blonde from The Netherlands...it's a Marijuana cousin with no THC but it gives you that funny feeling.

Just Curious.:)

shrox
01-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Ever smoked K2 Blonde from The Netherlands...it's a Marijuana cousin with no THC but it gives you that funny feeling.

Just Curious.:)

"drugged fuelled idiot" is a quote from someone who tried but failed to insult and slander me on this forum. I even left his bad spelling and grammar intact.

Intuition
01-04-2010, 06:40 PM
"drugged fuelled idiot" is a quote from someone who tried but failed to insult and slander me on this forum. I even left his bad spelling and grammar intact.

Did you feel the love on that thread Shrox? Even though you had no woman to um... manhandle ;) ... for the new year you surely must know how much people here on these forums like you.

:hey:

Shawn Farrell
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM

I feel like a drug fueled idiot...

adamredwoods
01-05-2010, 11:24 PM
How to meet a nice girl?
Go where the nice girls are: social activity groups (ie. not bars or LW forums). Kind of have to go outside your comfort zone to meet a woman-- especially if your normal tactics are not working.

meshpig
01-06-2010, 05:48 AM

Forget and forget. You need a Plan Stan!:devil:

meshpig
01-06-2010, 05:51 AM
... no, I mean a diagram:).

shrox
01-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Ok, I never played WoW...

Captain Obvious
01-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Ok, I never played WoW...
Maybe you should? It's a good way to meet people! ;)

dsol
01-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Has anybody linked to the "How not to fail at life" GIF yet?

NSFW (http://imagechan.com/img/6608/How%20Not%20To%20Fail%20At%20Life)

It's harsh, but mostly true. Uncomfortably true.

shrox
01-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Has anybody linked to the "How not to fail at life" GIF yet?

NSFW (http://imagechan.com/img/6608/How%20Not%20To%20Fail%20At%20Life)

It's harsh, but mostly true. Uncomfortably true.

I have a job.

I was happily married. Now I am divorced and poor...

I need to live in a bigger city to get what I want.

And now, back to our regular programming.

dsol
01-06-2010, 09:25 AM
I have a job.
I need to live in a bigger city to get what I want.
And now, back to our regular programming.

Ah, well I wasn't trying to belittle your plight - sorry. It is a pretty harsh read, and yeah - and the vast majority of it isn't really aimed at someone like you. But there's nuggets in there that might have some use.

A bigger city would help your chances. Or at least widen your options. But you need to rebuild your ego and feel happier about yourself first. It's important to really like yourself - or at least think (or better, know) you're honestly a great guy :) How do you do that? I dunno, I just seem to manage it by thinking it through (and I went through a very dark period over most of my twenties). Reading certain books helped me sort out my head and my feelings a lot. For me, Catcher in the Rye, The Fountainhead, and anything by Doug Coupland - really helped me find myself. Though that's a very personal thing, so YMMV

Also, it helps that your career has been a creative one. If you look back over all the stuff you've achieved your life - you've done loads of cool stuff. I know - I looked at your site :) Be happy, you're awesome - and this is just a different chapter in the rolling adventure of your life!

I'll end by using one of my favourite quotes:
"Life is what happens while you're making your plans"
- John Lennon

shrox
01-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Did you feel the love on that thread Shrox? Even though you had no woman to um... manhandle ;) ... for the new year you surely must know how much people here on these forums like you.

:hey:

I feel the love, right down to my Caprica...

jasonwestmas
01-06-2010, 10:12 AM

Accumulating decent friends and places of business bring forth women that want to try hard at something like a decent relationship. Not that the woman is someone you will work with but that's how you build a social life style and with that comes more meaningful things and women are attracted to that.

And trust me, women want to get hooked up more than you do.

By places of business I don't mean the street corner, or most alley ways JK.

shrox
01-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Ah, well I wasn't trying to belittle your plight - sorry...

I didn't take it that way.

Liber777
01-06-2010, 11:01 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/

Weird I know, but I know two people who met their ideal match here! (:

lwaddict
01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Don't take the advice of going to where the good girls are...

You'll most likely find your partner along the path of your everyday life,
it's part of what makes you compatible.

I met my wife while driving my sister to and from work after her car was stolen...we met, joked, became friends and here we are 15 years later...and yet, aside from enjoying each other's company, I can't recall having anything in common until we'd moved in together.

After you move in together, your traits either annihilate each other or start rubbing off on one another... got lucky and ours just rubbed off on each other.

Seriously though, just look around you. Your soulmate's probably already been in your life and you just aren't getting it. (Note: If you're a sheep or goat farmer, I take it all back.) :D

JML
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM
I have a job.

Yeah I know, same situation, and don't you like how you now have to pay all the bills all by yourself, and on top of that you need to pay a lot more taxes because you are single/seperated/divorced.

Stooch
01-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Yeah. Like anyone here believes that. You go on and on that the forums aren't the place to have a social interaction, but you've made like 10 posts on this topic.

A guy like you giving relationship advice. What a joke.

Jahahhahaha. I really have nothing to say to you other than that I am happy with my sex life. You sound like a bitter loser that is projecting his failures. I'm an attractive guy who has plenty of action so anything negative you have to say can only be met with condescending laughter. :) some people just have it and some don't :) you sound like a jealous loser.

h2oStudios
01-06-2010, 10:06 PM
And it burns, burns, burns, that burning ring of fire. :devil:

shrox
01-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Jahahhahaha. ...happy with my sex life...

Oh, I was so happy with my sex life! Plus I miss the jokes we shared.

Stooch
01-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh, I was so happy with my sex life! Plus I miss the jokes we shared.

My goal right now is to find the right one. sharng jokes is an important thing :)

But my advice still stands, look in the eyes and smile. This advice is worth itself in gold, you will meet many women and most won't be 100% perfect match. It's just the part of the process, nothing wrong with enjoying it. :)

meshpig
01-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Don't take the advice of going to where the good girls are...

You'll most likely find your partner along the path of your everyday life,
it's part of what makes you compatible.

I met my wife while driving my sister to and from work after her car was stolen...we met, joked, became friends and here we are 15 years later...and yet, aside from enjoying each other's company, I can't recall having anything in common until we'd moved in together.

After you move in together, your traits either annihilate each other or start rubbing off on one another... got lucky and ours just rubbed off on each other.

Seriously though, just look around you. Your soulmate's probably already been in your life and you just aren't getting it. (Note: If you're a sheep or goat farmer, I take it all back.) :D

I'm glad I'm not shrox, all this would be doing my head in by now.

I think if one started a thread about bad encounters and how at some points in your life you really don't want or can't handle a relationship even though you think you do and can it would be dismissed.

I had a bad encounter in my late 20's and voluntarily stayed single for nearly a decade. Mmmm, keeps you busy anyway. Us sensitive artistic folk are pretty good at opening the top drawer and raining the contents down on one's head, as it were. It's nice being nearly 50!

Dating sites and nice girls? What the F is that ****!:D