PDA

View Full Version : 4 views problem on layout

joaomonteiro
12-29-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm having such a great headache trying to understand why can't I put the four window views at the same time on Lightwave Layout. Just the way I put them in Modeler. The right icon on the top right, to open those views it's deactivated and when I try to go thru view ports I can just reach just one view, or Front or Prospective or whatever, but never more then one.

Thank you for your time, I bet it's just too simple, but I can't work it out.:help:

symko
12-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Press "d" for your display properties. The first option in the panel is the Viewport Layout. You can change the split there.

rsfd
12-29-2009, 12:19 PM
you mean "Quad View" in Layout?
just hit "d" (display options) and choose in the first line (Viewport Layout) whatever you like.
With the top right button, you can then switch between your chosen Viewport Layout and the Single View.

symko
12-29-2009, 12:50 PM
...and once you set it to Quad you can then use the little min/max buttons in the upper right corner of the viewport window. joaomonteiro described these as being inactive at the moment.

joaomonteiro
12-29-2009, 01:53 PM
yeahhhh! such a noob, i've totally forgotten the display menu.. Thank you very much for your help. Cheers and have a nice new year.