PDA

View Full Version : First Goes At Sculptris

h2oStudios
12-25-2009, 02:39 PM
:hey: Just thought I post my first attempts at using Sculptris :thumbsup:

PS - Big ups to akademus & OnlineRender, wasn't for u guys I probably wouldn't have stumbled upon this fun new tool.:thumbsup:

Also, mad props to DrPetter for creating this app.

OnlineRender
12-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Don't thank me Im just a USER :rock:

The third image reminds me of my Ex .......but not her face :P

OnlineRender
12-25-2009, 04:21 PM
The programs catching like wild fire ! my timelapse video is even on .

www.lightwave3d.ru :rock:

h2oStudios
12-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Don't thank me Im just a USER :rock:

The third image reminds me of my Ex .......but not her face :P

Lol!, The third image IS of MY EX, and not her face either! LOL!

h2oStudios
12-25-2009, 04:48 PM
The programs catching like wild fire ! my timelapse video is even on .

www.lightwave3d.ru :rock:

Yes sir! Yo, you're hilarious "finding the post button was a difficult task". Now I can read Polish, but Russian, oh boy? Props! lol.

alexos
12-25-2009, 06:16 PM
OK, it is rather fun. It kind of seems to, like, force you build ugly fellas with horns for some reason, though. Hmm.

ADP.

h2oStudios
12-25-2009, 06:34 PM
OK, it is rather fun. It kind of seems to, like, force you build ugly fellas with horns for some reason, though. Hmm.

ADP.

Yeah, I know, it's wierd. I noticed that too. To me it seems that when I got into a sculpt app like this it's probably a subconscious thing to push some more extreme shapes (rather than subtler ones) when testing it out. Just hope I'm not selling my soul when I model with this app, lol...:devil:.

JamesCurtis
12-26-2009, 02:24 PM
It defaults to Symetry mode at initial startup the first time. Just turn it off. The program remembers where you were each session and saves that info, including where you were on a model.

You can, of course, hit the New Sphere button and start from scratch for a fresh sphere. Personally, I wish it would start with a clean sphere each session, and if I wanted to use a previous model session, load that in!!

Nice app beginning none the less!! Maybe someone can convince the programmer to write an importer for .lwo's, or maybe someone here can figure how to write one for it.

May be fun for initial clay type modeling though.

I'll be watching its development.

akademus
12-27-2009, 02:13 AM
It is a neat little tool i hope it will grow further.

I'm glad you like it. More people use it, its likely it will become better. Like 3dCoat and zbrush at their time.

Cheers and happy brushing