PDA

View Full Version : Core Videos?

Gar
12-16-2009, 01:20 PM
I am somewhat dissapointed in the lack of videos showing core off. The PDF reads well, but in the past NT has always put up some videos showing off what it will do in the next release. Now that HARDCORE has been going for some time, i would love to see some videos as to what it has become.

A PDF, although good, is not going to make me spend 495 dollars. I have bought every upgrade of LW since it became available on the PC (3.5) i think. But i am not seeing anything about this, just hearing. Please show me the interface, features and why i should upgrade.

THanks
gary

3DGFXStudios
12-16-2009, 01:23 PM
It's alpha software so there's not much to show. You need to wait a little longer before there's more goodness. In this stage of development it's a bit of a waste of time to promote it.

Kuzey
12-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Jay has mentioned there might be videos in the new year...since it's holiday/Christmas season etc.

Kuzey

Gar
12-16-2009, 01:29 PM
thanks for the update. I am looking forward to seeing the videos, meanwhile i will be doing some computer upgrades until i see what is coming.

thanks
Gar

cresshead
12-17-2009, 06:04 AM
fi you join core there's a load of user guide videos that the beta team users have created...i personally made 20+ 101 video guides and will continue to create them with new builds for those on the beta to have as a quick reference guide to core as it grows.

newtek will be throwing out more videos once the app starts to mature.

liquidik
12-20-2009, 05:15 AM
Just a question, don't know if you can answer (maybe Chuck?).
I'm thinking about joining, but since I'm on a Mac, I'd love to know if there's already a version for OSX or just Windows.

Thanks,

Gian

Kuzey
12-20-2009, 05:52 AM
Just a question, don't know if you can answer (maybe Chuck?).
I'm thinking about joining, but since I'm on a Mac, I'd love to know if there's already a version for OSX or just Windows.

Thanks,

Gian

Yes there is...but I don't know how equal it is to the PC version...as far as bugs go. There's also a linx version as well.

Kuzey