PDA

View Full Version : removing size keyframes on multiple objects

Soth
12-13-2009, 09:12 AM
Hi,
I have about 500 objects and I want to remove all keyframes (except frame 0) on all size channels. There is a lot of object and a lot of keyframes, how can I do them automatically?

evenflcw
12-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Use LWs most useful but worst named (native) feature - Mot-ify. Search for it, then place it somewhere accessible.

toby
12-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Yes it's a great tool. Good enough to replace the plain Delete Key command completely, just map Mot-i-fy to the delete key. It behaves exactly the same until you use it's options.

Soth
12-15-2009, 05:23 AM
Cheers guys!

CC Rider
12-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Wooow!
Great tip guys...never knew that was there!

:D

joelaff
12-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Has anyone else found the motify does not always delete the key at the current frame since version 9? On some frames it works, and others it does not delete the key unless you enter a tolerance (which is not remembered). Note I am NOT using fractional keyframes...

It seems to be a floating point comparison problem. (When programming you cannot directly compare two floats a and b for equality like if(a == b). Instead you have to do if( fabs(a-b) < e ) where e is the epsilon (some properly set small value).)

I believe I fogged this bug already. Haven't checked any build later than the release 9.6.

toby
12-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Has anyone else found the motify does not always delete the key at the current frame since version 9? On some frames it works, and others it does not delete the key unless you enter a tolerance (which is not remembered). Note I am NOT using fractional keyframes...

It seems to be a floating point comparison problem. (When programming you cannot directly compare two floats a and b for equality like if(a == b). Instead you have to do if( fabs(a-b) < e ) where e is the epsilon (some properly set small value).)

I believe I fogged this bug already. Haven't checked any build later than the release 9.6.
Yep that does happen sometimes. But the old 'Delete key' button is still at the bottom of the main window -