PDA

View Full Version : Some Videos I made

Whelkn
09-02-2003, 11:29 PM
I just uploaded some videos to my web page(If you can call it that :-) ). The video files are .wmv Let me know what you think

http://members.cox.net/whelkn

If the videos dont play when you click on the link right click it and select save target as

Jeremy

pauland
09-03-2003, 03:24 AM
Unfortunately, while it should work for you, it wont work for us. Your links contain references to the E: drive on your PC!

Paul

Whelkn
09-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Ill fix that right now...There all fixed. It should work now.

pauland
09-03-2003, 11:13 AM
Nice work!

The first film certainly kept my attention, though I wished it didn't end as it did.

The class film is quite fun. I won't mention the spelling mistake... - oops too late! I think the latter part of the film is better than the early stuff.

Thanks for letting us see them.

Paul

Whelkn
09-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Well in my defense I took the names from the year book. All the spelling mistakes where in the year book aswell. That isnt a very good excuse but at least it is one.

Jeremy

pauland
09-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Whelkn
Well in my defense I took the names from the year book

Nice try jeremy, but I wasn't talking about names. In one part you use 'to' where it really should be 'too'.

Paul

Whelkn
09-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Well that to was right off the quote I used so HA!!!

pauland
09-03-2003, 04:19 PM
OK, Jeremy, you're excused!

Good work in any event.

Paul

phrick
09-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Awesome! :)

"Mmmph 2" rocks! Funny as h*ll and a bit scary too :)

Now were can we find "Mmmph 1"?

Whelkn
09-03-2003, 05:37 PM
Well Im glad my excuses worked! :D--phrick thanks for the compliment! Well Mmmph 1 was made when me and Chris the star of Mmmph 2 were in High school. It was edited on a Sony Hi-8 deck and I used a MX-1 for the effects. Ill post is if you really want me to.

Jeremy

phrick
09-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Whelkn
Ill post is if you really want me to.

Yes! Could you, please?

Whelkn
09-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Well I just posted the orignal Mmmph if you want to check it out. Just remember that it is old. Here it is.

http://members.cox.net/whelkn/

phrick
09-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Really cool videos, Jeremy! Thanks for sharing.

I liked "Mmmph 2" better... But the first one was cool too.

I downloaded your demo as well. Very inspiring stuff! Especially the compositing stuff. Do you do your compositing directly in Lightwave or in another software?

I ordered a digital video camera (Canon XM-2) last week and I just can't wait to get started... :)

/Martin

Whelkn
09-10-2003, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the compliments man!!----Well I told you it wasnt as good. We made the first one like 5 years ago. Mmmph 2 is already a year old. I use Digital Fusion for all my compositing work. Im really just learning but I feel like I learn a whole lot with every project I do. Im in school right now so I cant practice as much as I would like. Im studying Media Arts but they have me talking all the leacture classes right now when all I want to do is get to the production side of things----oh well I will be there next semester. Well enough of the rant :( . If you check my site in a bit I will be putting up a commercial me and my friend Chris Capel made for Yakety Yak Wireless here in Arizona. I edited it and did the compositing while Chris did all the CG work.

http://members.cox.net/whelkn/