PDA

View Full Version : registration problem

Eroneouse
12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Hey all. I started modeller up today and a newtek msg box popped up and informed me LW was reverting to discovery mode and to buy, register etc although I had followed the instructions properly from newtek concerning my registration. So not very long story cut a lil shorter. I looked on newtek's registration help page and noticed a lil bit of text that said " if in europe then register on the euro site " or words to that effect so I sent a mail off to the euro register mail address asking for more info.

Basically I just want to know if I am heading the right way to resolve this. I am in the UK too btw.

BeeVee
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi,

What version of LightWave was it? If 8 or lower then yes, you'll need NewTek Europe's help, if 9 then go to your account on http://register.newtek.com and copy the appropriate license.key from your My Products page.

B

Eroneouse
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
It was/is 9.6 that I have. Off to input key asap, cheers for pointing the way :)

Edit - I copied the key, where do I input it please ?

Edit - No its fine, my daughter removed the dongle to put a flash drive in to grab a " jonas brothers " track off youtube :/

Thanks for advice I just have to find where she put the dongle now and I am good to go lolzorz. Dont you just love 11 year olds and their unasking ways :D