PDA

View Full Version : Edges flicker when moving fast???

siproductions
09-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Can any of you guys tell me why this video is flickering on the edges of the plane. I tried doing it in Blender and LW and the same thing happens. ( I get the flickering edges). The final output is for CD so I don't think fields will work, but if I am wrong let me know. I have rendered the animation in fields and deinterlaced it because I don't like the lines you get with field renders, but the flickering starts again after deinterlacing the clip.
I don't know what to do. I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out. I know it is probably a very simple problem to fix, but I have looked all over the internet trying to find info with no luck. I think it has to do with fields or frames and how they are being read, but beyond that much I don't have a clue. I would really appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
SI Productions

txbob
09-02-2003, 08:41 PM
field rendering would mostly clear this up... but sometime even that doesn't work. I would first try vector blur and see how that does. Vector Bl can sometime yeild weird results, so adjust it until the flicker goes away and no more... The other suggestion is to use regular motion blur, but this can be time consuming, and once again, might not fix it. Try vector blur first...