PDA

View Full Version : How much is zbrush 3.5 and where is best place to get it

lreyes
12-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I am using Lightwave and would like to get zbrush, after watching some tutorials. Was wondering where one might get this program, I am not a student. I was wondering if Amazon has it or other places too?

Martin Adams
12-08-2009, 07:56 AM
The top price you should pay is $595 from ZBrush directly:
https://www.cleverbridge.com/43/?scope=cart&cart=48244

I don't know if it's distributed via other companies (I got it from ZBrush directly when I brought it a few years back). I've seen a couple of places in the UK sell them but they are generally prices on demand.

But be aware of eBay and the market place in Amazon if you find it there. It might be sold by a private seller and you have to double check license transfers if it's used (and that it's not a pirate copy).

lreyes
12-08-2009, 08:00 AM
thanks, I will wait a few more moments to see if I get another response...I mainly wanted to know the cost. gracias

OnlineRender
12-08-2009, 09:20 AM
best go direct to pixoligic , for several reasons ,customer service updates and price , remember 3dc is half the price ! but Zbrush atm is sweet !

cresshead
12-08-2009, 11:27 AM
i bought my copy of zbrush from blue gfx as i'm in the u.k.

if your in the usa either go pixologic or a usa store.

http://www.bluegfx.com/

once you buy it...go get yourself some video training...theres quite abit on youtube for free but you can't beat a 101 guide into zbrush to get you upto speed quickly

either digital tutors.com, lynda.com, gnomon.com or kurv studios.com

gordonrobb
12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I bought mine from someone selling on ZbrushCentral. Check that it is legit and that they have an email from Pixologic confirming that the license can be transfered. I got mine for half the price of new. And am so glad I have it.

hrgiger
12-08-2009, 12:46 PM
I forget but I think I got mine from a deal on Daz3D. It was only $300 for version 2 and its been a free upgrade ever since. Best $300 I've ever spent.

lreyes
12-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks for all the posts. I probably get it from Pixolotgic and pay the 595.00 I just wish they had a DVD to go along with it

gordonrobb
12-10-2009, 02:39 AM
IF you mean a DVD copy of the software, then you can order one too.