PDA

View Full Version : Free production song "INTRINSINCT.mp3" from SoundTraxx Volume II

Shawn Farrell
12-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Here is a free release of a song from The SoundTraxx Music Library Volume II to be released Q1 2010 called "INTRINSINCT". It's got a techno - James Bond feel. Good for games & 3D demo reels and alike. link:

http://www.trustmedia.tv/INTRINSINCT.mp3

You can here all of the songs in SoundTraxx Volume I and purchase it here for about a buck per song (about 100 songs!) link:

http://www.discreetfx.com/SoundTraxxVol1.html

Check it out and let us know what you think/want!

Thanks,

Shawn Lee Farrell
www.trustmedia.tv (http://www.trustmedia.tv/)

UnCommonGrafx
12-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Shawn,
One would have been enough; 4 to 5 look like spam and is less likely to get it listened to any more than the one posting would.

Hieron
12-02-2009, 05:59 AM
You sure that 4 posts scattered all over the forums is enough to pitch your Music Library? Don't forget the spanish section!

SBowie
12-02-2009, 06:33 AM
I'm not so sure this is really overkill. Lots of SpeedEDIT users don't follow the TriCaster forum, and vice versa. In many cases, those in either of those groups don't bother with this one - and many who read this forum don't use either SE or TC. Nor has Shawn made much of a practice of posting this sort of thing - generally we only hear from him when something new has been made available.

I'd feel differently if this post was repeated in multiple TriCaster or SE sub-forums, or that sort of thing; but as it is and given his generosity, I'm inclined to cut him a little slack.

Shawn Farrell
12-02-2009, 07:08 AM
I own Lightwave, SpeedEdit & a Toaster but not a Tricaster and I rarely visit the tricaster area so my thoughts were to put a post in each products zone because it applies to each product. I am thinking about regularly giving away free songs from SoundTraxx Volume II until it is released, what is the best/least offensive way to proceed. Paul Laura has given me permission to do SoundTraxx related announcements in these forums. Input is appreciated!

Thanx,

Shawn lee Farrell

UnCommonGrafx
12-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Shawn,
My suggestion would be don't try to put it in everyone's inbox. That is to say, those looking for music will find your posts really quickly; those uninterested may associate your name with 'sales' and avoid your posts, in general.

Good luck in your endeavors!

OnlineRender
12-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Firstly I would google your own name and try to edit some of the discouragin"not on firefox,can't spell " content for example the other forums were you are trying to sell your .com add for a stupid amount of money , secondly stop sending PM's to everyone !

3rd edit your home page content and remove the html that reads virus , It's just an automatic flag for people like me to start diggin around your code.

4rth there's better revenue and audiences figures on different sites other than NT ......

5th get animating :D

Peace

Hieron
12-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Regardless of whether people read all forums or not, I was under the impression that this would be advertisement of a (hardly LW or even NT specific) product and probably not allowed, even when a "free" thing is the lure.

Apparantly it is allowed (interesting), so nevermind me.

DiscreetFX
12-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Nice song Shawn.