PDA

View Full Version : Strange LW Crash (help please)

SAHiN
12-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi,

I have a scene where I have 4 characters 3 male 1 female in a room. So far I animated over 10 minutes of the project and rendered them no problems with these characters in the same room untill last night.

Last night I had to remodel the hair on the female character and brought her back to my scene. However, everytime I tried to render the scene, LW would crash.
I narrowed down my problem to subpatching problem. To get faster response time from LW, I usually turn my display subpatch lvl to 0. When the renderer comes to a point where it needs to freeze her, LW crashes.
So I decided to try to change the display sub lvl to 3 again, but as soon as I did that LW crashed again.
Funny enough I changed my sub order to first instead of last, then increased my sub lvl to 3 then switch back my order to last again and renders fine.

I never had this problem before.. and never had this problem before the new hair either.
So I was wandering if anyone had a similar problem ? Is there a solution to it or anyone has any info at all on this matter..?

Thanks in advance

RudySchneider
12-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Couldn't resist...

Obviously, there are two males too many!