PDA

View Full Version : Ever Use "trees Designer?"

richardnovak77
09-01-2003, 09:19 PM
http://www.polas.net/

i was surfing around going "how do these people make such cool, natural looking trees?" and lo and behold, i stumble across this. trees designer and leaves generator would be exactly the trees/leaves program i'd program, if i could program. it looks great!

have you ever used it? know anyone who has? do you have any opinion on it?

thanks folks!

Jean-Paul Lar.
09-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Ive had it for a while and i have to say its the best way out there to make trees and the price is write....just to let you know just incase you werent aware is in order to add leaves you probable should get leave desighner also. I went for the package deal and it was worth it by far....:) :)

hrgiger
09-03-2003, 10:09 PM
It looks like an awesome plug-in, I was just looking at it again yesterday. It seems like any tree that you can dream up would be pretty easy to create with tree designer. I've been thinking of getting it myself.

Jean-Paul Lar.
09-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Yeah when i first got it i made so many trees cause it was just to easy and fun..i wasnt getting any other work done...lol
I really like how you use other geometry to shape the tree its a very smart way of doing it.:) and leaf desighner is awsome cause it recognizes the tree info on were to place the leaves...very cool:cool:

Jimzip
09-06-2003, 04:33 AM
Oh yeah! Definitely worth it. Pawel's stuff is really really cool, and very useful.
If you can get it, get it!

Jimzip :D