PDA

View Full Version : DVEs and animations

Jim Appleby
09-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Has anybody experienced "Digital Juices" product? I am interested but that collection is very expensive.I think $600 US which seems like a million CDN :) I am wondering if the content justifies this expense..or would I be better off with upgrading to VT3 software from VT2?
Is there any other "comparable" alternatives?

Titus
09-01-2003, 11:33 AM
I don't know which option is better for you but this investment must be returned with your next work.

PIZAZZ
09-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Digital Juice Jumpbacks are worth every penny.

BUT

if you don't have VT[3] yet then that would be money better spent. VT[3] will help you increase your productivity even more so you CAN spend that million Canadian on Jumpbacks whenever you want.

What are you waiting for?? call your dealer and order your VT[3] upgrade right now!!!!

BTW checkout Digital Hotcakes also for some moving backgrounds. But only AFTER you order VT[3]!

wvp
09-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Digital Juice also offers something called "motion backs" which are shorter (means you will need to import the clip several times) but the quality is still good.
Frankly, the VT[3] upgrade will be a better place to spend your money when the bugs are squashed. (Sorry to have to say that Newtek, but I have two VT[3] upgrades waiting until a more reliable version is available.
If you really need to 'motion backgrounds' buy one or two motion backs and the vt3 upgrade in a month or so.