PDA

View Full Version : WTF...damn cool gametrailer!

Cageman
11-12-2009, 02:13 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/experience-the-darkside/57808

Look at it... the whole thing... really cool!

:)

EDIT: There is a reason why you can't watch it in fullscreen... and the reason is pretty cool, imho.

:D

AdamAvenali
11-12-2009, 02:23 PM
wow. freakin awesome :D

shrox
11-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Great, I can't watch it because I accidently hit something wrong while proving my age....it locked me out.

JeffrySG
11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
EDIT: There is a reason why you can't watch it in fullscreen... and the reason is pretty cool, imho.
:D

:agree:

Matt
11-12-2009, 02:44 PM
That's a bit good isn't it! :D

bassmanjam
11-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I did sound design and mix for that trailer. Glad you guys like it!

zapper1998
11-12-2009, 03:56 PM
AWESOME...

So how they do that, video, where all the stuff went outside the video player screen... ??????

That was SO COOL... going to watch that one again...

shrox
11-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Is there another place to view it? I am locked out.

bassmanjam
11-12-2009, 04:11 PM
AWESOME...

So how they do that, video, where all the stuff went outside the video player screen... ??????

That was SO COOL... going to watch that one again...

I won't pretend to know exactly what the interactive guys did, but I'd say they turned it into a very large Flash stage.

JVST, here in San Francisco, handled the edit, animation, and interactive work. They're cool dudes. I have a couple of spots I did last year with them on my website (shameless plug): http://www.artificiallightmovement.com. Look for the Legendary director cuts.

probiner
11-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Is there another place to view it? I am locked out.

Try to clean cookies and cache from the browser

The trailer thingy coming you of the borders is very interesting. The game however not. And looks old compared to other games graphical quality.

Cheers

blugenwitz
11-13-2009, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpJ3xj7HFY&feature=fvw

I think you cannot watch original advert, but that one shows enough. You know - that was really cool, when you saw it 1st time...

Mr Rid
11-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Did you notice you can use your cursor and L-click to actually splatter some of the zombie heads whenever it says 'shoot them in the head!'

Cageman
11-13-2009, 04:11 AM
Did you notice you can use your cursor and L-click to actually splatter some of the zombie heads whenever it says 'shoot them in the head!'

Ahh..cool... never thought about that! :)

OnlineRender
11-13-2009, 06:13 AM
Ahh..cool... never thought about that! :)

That was my first instict , SHOT SHOT them y'all .................
hehehe that was wicked , I wounder if theres any easter eggs in there coding in that part .............blast .........blast 10 /10

Andyjaggy
11-13-2009, 08:03 AM
the whole page is a giant flash page from the looks of it.

Pretty cool, really a genius idea.

Stooch
11-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Great, I can't watch it because I accidently hit something wrong while proving my age....it locked me out.

hahaha. and i was about to post making fun of the "retard filter" they use... here is a tip, ignore all fields except the year, i just set it to 1901...

yeah im 108 years old.

the gimmicky video tricks are kinda cool. and kind of annoying. but they do a good job coverig up the game which looks HORRIBLE. like it was made for the 90s. no thanks, ill stick to left 4 dead...

also... raccoon city? really? how about skunk city? or maybe possum? or bad graphics city? zombies arent as scary these days unless they can run yor *** down like an olympic sprinter.