PDA

View Full Version : ManualExamples?

Mr Rid
11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Where the hell is the latest content for LW? Am looking for the "ManualExamples" scenes folder mentioned in the 9.6 manual. I find no content in the 9.6, 9.5, 9.3, or 9 installs I have.

geothefaust
11-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Hey man.

Go to your downloads page, then use CTRL+F to search for "Bonus Content". It should be in the list under that heading.

Hope this helps.

Mr Rid
11-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I looked in the 'Bonus Content' and the 'New Content' but its not in either.

geothefaust
11-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Ach!! Sorry dude.

Riff_Masteroff
11-15-2009, 12:56 AM
For what its worth, assuming you are looking for "Scenes/ManualExamples/FloorTutorial.lws", I couldn't find it either. And I did look. . . hard.

The naming conventions for various LW content are not so good. The zip files sometimes have a different name than their heading in the downloads section. V9 has three zips: Content / Manual_Content / Content_Addendum. Its not there. I have a V9.3 "Manual Content" that is now unavailable. V9.6 has a NewContent zip. You have a 9.5 content install that I do not.

On another thread, today, I posted a render from the V5.6 Content: High Res P51 Mustang. People forget or never knew. Great model and scene, even now. Currently, I believe many of the scenes contained in V9.6 Content are a class act.

For me, picking apart some golden nuggets of content helps a lot. But, there is frustrating leg work involved, many times without reward.