PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies Chuck and Newtek

G-Man
11-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Sorry for the post regarding the "Big Four" yesterday. I do realize that my statements weren't very constructive at all. I wasn't meaning to bash Lightwave in any way. In fact I'm an avid evangelist and have made my living on it for over 14 years. So I guess I get a little worked up personally over the situation. In the future I will think before posting and try to be more constructive in my statements. I'm hopeful the Lightwave team is working on the best product possible.

g

Silkrooster
11-07-2009, 04:49 PM
In the end, when ever that will be, I am sure we all will be happy.

SplineGod
11-07-2009, 09:20 PM
G-Man,
Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. :)

tyrot
11-07-2009, 09:42 PM
dear g-man

i was having some nightmares couple of months ago about LW future. I tried to run away even..but after i see other applications i have just realized that Jay and the team have done what it is necassary.

There are so many little areas in current LW is utterly bugging ..needs workarounds etc.So i really understood that they had to pull the plug and start something new and even they are pulling the plug they still want to release one more free .1 update to let us create and play with it...

I think they are doing legendary thing. They could just pull the plug even before 9.5 series. No they really give one of the best renderer here and stabilized the software. Are we still competitive in the areas where we were competitive.

So in need of urgency there is always blender ....and other applications.

But just the attitude of NT alone, worth of support. I wish them only the...

BEST

Chuck
11-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the consideration, G-Man, and rest assured we are indeed working to make the best product possible for our LightWave customers.

A couple of posts have been moved the to Blender thread.

That's probably enough for this particular topic.