PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Auto-Size button in the backdrop panel on a Mac ?

wtdedula
11-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello All;
I need some help quickly. I am running through a tutorial tonite and I am using my Mac version of LW. One of the first steps is to load three backdrop images and then draw a bx around two of them and press the auto size button but I can't find anywhere on the backdrop window where the auto size button is. I know it's on a PC but I can't find it on a Mac. This is very fustrating. Anyone know why my auto-size button is missing from the Backdrop panel on the Mac and how to get it back ? Thanks.

Tim

wtdedula
11-06-2009, 08:11 PM
OK I upgraded to 9.6 and the auto size seems to be in there now. However, Modeler is coming up in Discovery Edition. I verified my dongle is plugged in but I can't figure out how to re-register.

Tim

dwburman
11-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Open Layout and under the Help menu there's an 'Enter Unlock Code..." option. You can use that to verify that lightwave is seeing the dongle and enter the license code. Layout and Modeler use the same license.key file so if you can get Layout working, Modeler should work too.