PDA

View Full Version : LightWave Mac v9.6.1 Hotfix/Cocoa Update - 05 Nov 2009

Chuck
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi, Mac 'Wavers! :)

Welcome to this week's progress note on our Mac development activities!

Cocoa/Hotfix LightWave v9.6.1: The Open Beta launch for v9.6.1 has proven productive on the testing front, and the team has been hard at work on both the remaining Cocoa implementation work, and the initial group of bug reports that have come in since the launch. We're working on killing some specific bugs that will make the Cocoa build much more stable and productive for the users. Once we have those out of the way, we'll be issuing the second build for this Open Beta.

The team meetings in San Antonio were also very productive, with discussions, planning and coding for all three active development branches on the LightWave line, LightWave CORE, LightWave HC (companion version for LWCORE, internally versioned at v10.0), and LightWave v9.6.1.

That's it for this week!

Please Keep Those Bug Reports Coming: Getting in reports on any bugs you may have encountered but not yet reported is very important. Don't forget to include steps and content, as they are needed to insure that we can duplicate your bug properly and get it fixed. For those of you who need a refresher as to how to report bugs, check this link:

Instructions for Bug Report and Feature Request Database (http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73227)

bearfoot
11-06-2009, 12:52 AM
thanks for the update chuck..

any ideas when we can expect the next build to be released ?

cheers
N

PeteS
11-06-2009, 07:45 AM
i am so in need of cruising on 64 bit on MAC! it's like taking 1/3 off my our deadlines.

Keep up the good work boys!

-Thankful MAC guy(s)

papillon68
11-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Hi, is the 9.6.1 beta downloadable or is it restricted to beta-tester ? Thanks.

papillon68
11-15-2009, 04:49 AM
Never mind, I found it !

OlaHaldor
12-02-2009, 01:23 AM
What's up guys? Any news on this? Will beta stage be running much further? Are you solving bugs and issues? Have you found a solution for FPrime yet?