PDA

View Full Version : archviz - personal project

___mats___
10-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone -

Here's a personal project I think I can call done for now.. all done in LW9.6 and Kray.

All of the exterior vegetation and rocks were done with Kray instances and Veggipaint (awesome combination).

Used Kray's physical sky for the lighting, I will prepare an animation later when I have some time and let it cook over a couple days in between projects.

Thanks for watching

Matt-

Iain
10-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Nice-the light and textures on the exteriors look great.
The landscaping is a bit ropey looking but you get away with it through overall quality.

ingo
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Excellent pictures, only the inside vegetation looks a bit odd.

zippitt
10-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Looks good, vegetation looks odd at points.

What I notice the most though is how clean it is. Living in the southwest you get dust, dirt, and sand on everything unless you have walls to shield from most of that.

JonW
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Nice,

Its the landscape that’s not quite right. But I think the landscape would be ok with a better sky. I find my eye is not being drawn to the building. Put a touch of haze/fog for the distance 5 - 7%, don’t over do it, & together with a more “architectural” sky it will really come together.

Larry_g1s
10-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Looks good Matt, nice to see the Kray love. How were the render times?
I can see where some of the vegetation might look a bit odd, but over all it's very convincing. I think I can use the at VeggiePaint for a present project, thanks for the reminder.

___mats___
10-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys.

Larry, the render times were great, about 12mins on an i7 920 OCd at 3.3ghz

Thanks for the comments !