PDA

View Full Version : What is the best plugin to blow stuff up?

bugzilla
10-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Just watched this French animated film called "Dragon Hunters". The animation was excellent. The story not so much, but a good film overall. The film had alot of buildings getting hit by boulders, fireballs, etc.. The buildings fell apart beautifully. That got me thinking. What is THE BEST plugin to blow the crap out of solid objects in Lightwave? I have used the freeware plugin Crackit, which I have made a tutorial for. It's fine for quick work, but limited. I don't mind paying for a plugin with more features if it is awesome. So, what's awesome out there?

Mike_RB
10-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Just watched this French animated film called "Dragon Hunters". The animation was excellent. The story not so much, but a good film overall. The film had alot of buildings getting hit by boulders, fireballs, etc.. The buildings fell apart beautifully. That got me thinking. What is THE BEST plugin to blow the crap out of solid objects in Lightwave? I have used the freeware plugin Crackit, which I have made a tutorial for. It's fine for quick work, but limited. I don't mind paying for a plugin with more features if it is awesome. So, what's awesome out there?

LW native plugs... not sure, but you could use houdini to do your sims and export .mdd's

see this:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86307&highlight=houdini