PDA

View Full Version : Envelopes gone crazy!

yaschan
10-21-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm on Mac 9.6.
I worked really hard today with one animation. My animation is basically set up so that couple of null objects move in X axis. I saved the animation, and then saved incrementally just to be safe. I rendered test animation during this and it confirms that the null objects movement on X axis was fine. Great.
But when I prepared to render my animation in screamernet, I realized that something was wrong, because the null obviously didn't move.
So I went back to check my scene file, and I realized that the envelope of null was somehow destroyed. Same was with the incrementally saved file.

I tried to re-animate everything. But when I reloaded the scene in Layout, the envelopes had become random junk again. It worked fine as long as I didn't reload.

I wonder what's wrong with my Lightwave? Or am I really missing something.. I have been using this functionality just fine with other animations.

yaschan
10-21-2009, 05:31 AM
I post the example scene file. I try to move master null and animate it using curves (the curves are linear, that's only change I remember making to lightwave settings recently, default curve type linear)
Every time reloading the scene file all changes I made to the null movement or other curves are lost!
Am I missing something?

toby
10-24-2009, 12:11 AM
It works fine here. Sorry if I can't help you anymore than that -

yaschan
10-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Really? I see. Well, I guess it's some random glitch.. hope it doesn't come back..