PDA

View Full Version : Presets Samples Gone

Marshun
10-20-2009, 04:29 AM
9.6 modeler's presets panel (F9) seems to have vanished. Has anyone run into this problem?

StereoMike
10-20-2009, 07:29 AM
try f8

jaxtone
10-20-2009, 08:11 AM
:hey:

try f8

Marshun
10-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Mod's F8 keeps bringing up "Vertex Maps". F9 brings up the empty "Samples". All I get is "(none)", no "workspace"; "colors"; and so on. They're all gone.
-
Oh wait! (am online). I just opted to "save" a "surface editor's" alreadied textured surface and the Surface Preset's texture window popped up that is ok and working.

Don't know the 'how' or the 'why' but I do remember something like this happening sometime before. The act to "Save" may have snapped this, possibly, bugged-path option back to life. Or maybe just having the surface editor open turns all the sample folders on. hmm?

Anyway, thanks for checking in here, StereoMike and jaxtone :)

ToMar
10-21-2009, 12:10 PM
F9(m)/F8(l) Preset panel is for all presets. Surface, Hypervoxels, Vol-Lights etc. So you got to select a category (by editing) first.

Marshun
10-21-2009, 02:32 PM
F9(m)/F8(l) Preset panel is for all presets. Surface, Hypervoxels, Vol-Lights etc. So you got to select a category (by editing) first.

Yes, I'm discovering more as I go. Surface editor must, at least, be 'on'. Then the rest. Strange I didn't consider that one before. Thanks ToMar.