PDA

View Full Version : Can you spot the 3D Ani in this chinese war video

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 08:00 AM
I saw this video on you tube, a promo for some "imminent" war, maybe this is the kind of stuff George bush saw and declared WAR! (I Hope NOT):devil:

(the very first scene is rendered!):hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgFdeh8wiE

cagey5
10-11-2009, 08:08 AM
It looks like you posted the video on Youtube. Colour me confused.:question:

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I did, I downloaded the video,changed it a bit and added the gunfire and explosion sounds (I added a scene of my friend Doug Busch landing his Helicopter in China :D over some scenes). If you search "as the war continues" on youtube youl find the original. most start with the same first scene which is made to look like VHS but you can tell it is animated.

Sorry for confusion!

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Why did I dowload it and the re-upload it? because videos like this tend to disappear when negative comments come up!

littlewaves
10-11-2009, 08:35 AM
was there a message?

if so it should probably be clearer.

what am I missing here?

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 09:13 AM
I am running for President of the U.S. and will have GREAT RELATIONS with CHINA. I will let them have much IRON for meth and what not. I have TRUE INTENTIONS of a MAJOR PARTY with CHINA. YES! Vote for Shawn Lee Farrell and Capitalism and Communism will finaly learn how to TANGO!

BELIEVE IT!:thumbsup:

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm Serious!:hey:

Amurrell
10-11-2009, 10:01 AM
:stumped:

Shawn Farrell
10-11-2009, 11:25 AM
:agree:

Riff_Masteroff
10-11-2009, 04:06 PM
. . . . will have GREAT RELATIONS with CHINA. I will let them have much IRON . . .

As far as the tango goes, our very own heroic and deeply patriotic Tom Delay stress fractured his foot severely trying to do that. Also note that GM recently sold their Hummer division to the Chinese. Perhaps, now, the US military will provide a "no bid" contract to communist China for the purchase of assault jeeps.