PDA

View Full Version : 4 seconds...

matthias-web
10-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi! Just a small feature requested:

At the moment:
When pressing MARK OUT without having first pressed MARK IN before automatically the In Point is set four seconds earlier.

Of course this time can be changed later manually, but it would be nice if these four seconds could be set per default to any other time (in settings menu for example).
Why? For sure each sport has a different time of average "seconds of interest" right before a noteworthy occurrence...

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,
Matthias

SBowie
10-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes, this certainly makes sense Matthias, thank you.

wa3pnt
01-18-2010, 07:02 PM
We are interested in this feature to do replays of 8 second rides in Rodeos.

PIZAZZ
01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
I have had 3 clients ask for this same thing

SBowie
01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Yes, we heard them ... ;)

wa3pnt
02-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Thank you NewTek. You've made my Rodeo with the variable MAKR OUT Default.

George

SBowie
02-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks for suggesting it. (You weren't alone of course, but we do appreciate the feedback.)

TimD
09-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Not sure I am supposed to post this here. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I'll do better next time.

I just got a Tricaster Studio at the school I work for. We are using it for Volleyball and Hoops. We have LC11 & TimeWarp. I was wondering, if ALT-PLAY os configurable to something other than 5 seconds? If not, that'd be a good feature to have.

I envision that the replay op will wait 3 seconds or so after a kill or hoop to hit REPLAY OUT and then hit ALT-PLAY twice to back up to approx 7 seconds prior to the event. Will that work?

Our old replay system was not that great. But, it did have one really nice feature. You could hit MARK and it'd put a mark point some number of seconds prior and some number of seconds after you clicked MARK. The number of pre and post seconds was configurable. Can TimeWarp do this? If not, might be another nice feature.

Thanks for your time,
-TimD

TimD
11-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Can anyone help me with a few quick hit tips on the variable Replay Out. Specifically, how do I configure it? 7 or 8 seconds would be great for me too!