PDA

View Full Version : Peter Forsberg is doing it for modo, not the software:)

prometheus
09-26-2009, 04:29 PM
for all you crazy hockey fans over there..

Well ..here goes again,Peter forsberg not giving up after all these injuries.

Right now heīs got a short term contract for a couple of games only playing for his old club Modo

And so far all good, at the first game he scored the first goal of the game 5 minutes in at the first period, they lost the game however.

the second game tonight he scored the gamewinning goal on overtime against djurgarden.

appearantly it feels pretty good on the foot, he just need some more games to be sure and to get the pace up.
Still I think heīs pretty amazing coming in like that after so long absence
and shining by scoring first goals and overtime goals.

Letīs hope his foot will hold this time, he wants to go back to NHL
and probably philadelphia or washington capitals from what he says in interviews.

Michael

jaxtone
09-27-2009, 05:16 AM
I thought that nothing could excist below Glocalnetīs ad campaigns... but this joke really hit the fan :D

for all you crazy hockey fans over there..

Well ..here goes again,Peter forsberg not giving up after all these injuries.

Right now heīs got a short term contract for a couple of games only playing for his old club Modo

And so far all good, at the first game he scored the first goal of the game 5 minutes in at the first period, they lost the game however.

the second game tonight he scored the gamewinning goal on overtime against djurgarden.

appearantly it feels pretty good on the foot, he just need some more games to be sure and to get the pace up.
Still I think heīs pretty amazing coming in like that after so long absence
and shining by scoring first goals and overtime goals.

Letīs hope his foot will hold this time, he wants to go back to NHL
and probably philadelphia or washington capitals from what he says in interviews.

Michael