PDA

View Full Version : RE: Lightwave New Technical Hours

simonlion
09-21-2009, 04:32 AM
It is a very good news, that NewTek Is offering Technical Support 7 Days A week. In the past, I had contacted the NewTek Tech support, and the Tech Guys, They are such a nice people, very Professional, and very Polite.. I remember LW was Freezing on me, and they told me to uninstall Norton, and that fixed my Issue. Since then I'am using Kasparsky, and I have no problem with LW...
Simon...

jaxtone
09-21-2009, 08:50 AM
... sounds like a pretty nice fairy tale! But maybe support in the old days were totally different in the US compared whit non US residents. Support? What´s that?

The period before the French office opened up is like a black hole! Empty or full depending on from which side of the Atlantic Ocean you are looking!

Jockomo
09-21-2009, 08:56 AM
I'd still rather have a staff tech in the forums. As it is they don't really read the forums.

simonlion
09-22-2009, 03:00 AM
I'd still rather have a staff tech in the forums. As it is they don't really read the forums.

Offcourese,, You can not compare the tech support with this forum. Its a wonderful forum, every-one from all over the world posting questions and answers, I personally like to thank all the members of this forum for helping each other.

Thanks
Simon.