PDA

View Full Version : LS Commander

davec314
09-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know how I can send an "OK button press" command in LS Commander? I want it to launch another LScript and hit ok.

Thanks!
-Dave

toby
09-12-2009, 02:37 PM
That would be good to know. Try this question on the Lscript forum, I'm sure you'll get an answer quickly.
http://www.newtek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

evenflcw
09-12-2009, 05:08 PM
LSCommander is not a development environment, nor does it read or execute LScript, but rather Lightwave commands. It is however able to convert those commands to lscript (sortof).

You cannot directly send actual keypresses via lscript or commands. But you can tell LW to automatically confirm any standard dialogs by first calling AutoConfirm(true). Any subsequent standard dialog from then on will be confirmed automatically. Important note: Even after your script has ended!!! So before your script ends, or better yet, as soon as you've confirmed whatever dialog that you needed confirmed, reset by calling AutoConfirm(false). Else the user is in for a rather unpleasant experience with potential for irreversible dataloss.

Above text showed Lscript syntax, the command system equivalent is "AutoConfirm 1" and "AutoConfirm 0".

toby
09-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Sweet, Thanks Dan!
Now to go get rid of some pesky dialog pop-ups...

davec314
09-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll write a simple LScript to launch and autoconfirm (on/off). I almost forgot about that command!

I appreciate the replies! :-)