PDA

View Full Version : FTP & CHAT PROGRAM we Wrote ..ROXCOM

OnlineRender
08-30-2009, 06:18 AM
me and my mate wrote a program similar to msn , we gave up on it " work got in the way" ,but we decided to go back to it and posted again , we can change any functions pretty fast if you would like to see ad-ons or anything just let me know .

main reason we built it was to chat via direct IP " dont ask why " but it works great and has ability to ftp .

BRIEF
Communication program that allows one instance to act as a server and then any number of instances to connect through any desired port (specified by the server) to Chat and transfer Files, the server relaying. Chat history can also be saved.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/roxcom/

may come in handy for someone , main programmer Ross Drew you need a coder hes your man !

CHEERS

OR

kojean
08-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Interesting, thanks. Does it use encryption?

COBRASoft
08-31-2009, 05:45 AM
Hehe, I've just developed a chat function in my ERP application since MSN is not allowed by a lot of my customers. My chat may only work inside the same company, but can easily be changed otherwise if needed :)

OnlineRender
08-31-2009, 05:48 AM
we only built it just to practice java networking skills ! comes in handy being able to directly connect via IP address . msn is too open port ,and monitored far to much

COBRASoft
08-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Mine is written in .Net 3.5 :)

OnlineRender
08-31-2009, 08:30 AM
Mine is written in .Net 3.5 :)

show off (",)