PDA

View Full Version : 2nd partigon emitter not showing in Surface Editor

keith23
08-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi,
I have a scene in which I have placed two partigon emitters (LW ver. 7.5). The first one appeared in Surface Editor and I changed the particle color to blue. Then I added a second partigon emitter. I want to change the color to red but it doesn't show up in Surface Editor. Is SE only capable of showing one partigon emitter? How do I change the attributes of the second one? Thanks.....
K

keith23
08-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok, since no one spoke up, I'll answer my own question. I found out that if you add more than one partigon emitter through the Scene/FX Browser window, they will show up in Scene Editor but NOT in Surface Editor. The first one you add will, but any additional ones will not show. Therefore you cannot change their color, etc.

However, if you add a Particle Emitter through Items/Add/PFX, it and any more you add will all show in Surface Editor so you can give each one different attributes. There, case closed.

skate23
08-25-2009, 06:01 PM
glad you solved it, keith, and greetings from one 23 monickered fool to another...hail eris, perhaps:yingyang:?