PDA

View Full Version : Multishift

M-X
08-20-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't seem to have Multishift on my modeler 9.6 any ideas where I can find it and load it in?...looked in my plugins etc....no mention.

Nicolas Jordan
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Try this, go to the utilities tab and edit plugins then do a "scan directory" on your plugins folder. After that if Multishift still won't show up try loading the default menu layout. Hopefully that fixes things.

M-X
08-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks, just sorted it. Not quite sure how but I set the menu layout to 8.5 and it appeared. Then put it back to default and hey presto it was there! Odd.

Thanks, anyway for taking the time.

JohnKocon
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I was missing Multishift tool as well- never could find it- but was able to do what i wanted to with SmoothShift tool- has Multishift been 'retired' and its functionality been replaced by SmoothShift's features? (even though MultiShift still appears in the manual?)

RudySchneider
01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I was missing Multishift tool as well- never could find it- but was able to do what i wanted to with SmoothShift tool- has Multishift been 'retired' and its functionality been replaced by SmoothShift's features? (even though MultiShift still appears in the manual?)

Nope, I use MultiShift all the time, primarily because it does things that SmothShift cannot.