PDA

View Full Version : Package Scene not working

Mr Rid
08-18-2009, 09:22 AM
In LW 9.6 (PC), I keep getting "Line 785, attempt to access undeclared array tarSplit"?

Mr Rid
08-19-2009, 03:04 AM
Hey Mr Rid, you probably have scene elements that are on different drives. Package Scene does not work unless all the elements are under one content path. But Content Manager does. Once again, Old School.

archijam
08-19-2009, 04:15 AM
Ouch! Good to know Monsieur Rid...

Snosrap
08-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Hey Mr Rid, you probably have scene elements that are on different drives. Package Scene does not work unless all the elements are under one content path.

You sure about that? Just last week I was working on a project where I had many scenes created with content on my hardrive and on a USB stick, I successfully "Packaged Scene" from very scene to the USB stick.

Mr Rid
08-21-2009, 10:57 PM
You sure about that?

No. It might be something more specific, if I wanted to waste more time troubleshooting LW than I already have to. All I know is I get the error message with a number of different scenes when image sequences are on a drive separate from the other elements. When I move the images sequences to the same drive, the error goes away. I have to pick my battles and sometimes go with the quick workaround instead of spending time pinning down one of dozens of possible incompatibilities going on (which occurs often). I wonder why Content Manager does not have the problem, but then I have also run into scenes that Content Manager wont deal with but then Package Scene will.

Am reminded of having both SynthEyes and Boujou at work. If one of them has difficulty tracking a shot, before spending time tweaking settings, I throw it in the other app and it usually nails the track right away with defaults. Move on.

Snosrap
08-21-2009, 11:03 PM
the workaround fix is all I have time for on this one.
I hear ya:D