PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Core Clarification - When available ?

wtdedula
08-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Hello All;
I am really confused about the availability of Lightwave Core. Reading the bulletins on this website makes reference to the initial build being available Q1 to members of Hardcore but the first shipping version available Q4. With reference to Q1 and Q4, I assume we're talking 2009, or is that 2010 ? I signed up for Hardcore during the initial promotion but have not seen or heard anything about its availability and I want to be sure I'm not missing out on anything if it's allready available to beta testers.

Tim

aidenvfx
08-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Core beta has being out for a long time though all different builds. On the index page of this forum you should scroll down until you see Hardcore if you do not see it then you need to contact Newtek as you should have being receiving at least monthly updats as to the Core developments.

hrgiger
08-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Yes, the first build became available since March 31st. You bought a hardcore membership? If you did purchase, you need to contact Newtek and make sure that you are registered to use the hardcore forums.

wtdedula
08-03-2009, 05:45 AM
Thanks, fellas;
I don't know why I havn't been receiving any updates via. Email but I will contact Newtek today to find out what's been going on. I checked my registration page and don't see any downloads for Lightwave Core. They have apparently acknowledged my purchase because I received an inquiry about a T-Shirt size which I responded to.

Tim

jaxtone
08-03-2009, 01:07 PM
As soon as a T-Shirt is involved in a software release, be careful, very careful... :D

Thanks, fellas;
I don't know why I havn't been receiving any updates via. Email but I will contact Newtek today to find out what's been going on. I checked my registration page and don't see any downloads for Lightwave Core. They have apparently acknowledged my purchase because I received an inquiry about a T-Shirt size which I responded to.

Tim

cagey5
08-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks, fellas;

Tim

The Core download isn't available from your registration area but rather from a direct link from within the Hardcore forum. So it's access to that area that you need to focus on initially.

Matt
08-03-2009, 01:57 PM
v1.0 - December 31st 11:59:59pm

:D

kosmodave
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM

Lol.....:D

Cageman
08-03-2009, 02:27 PM

...you forgot to add Texas time....

corny
08-08-2009, 10:43 AM
yup...i agree....i did not get any news abt the core too. i only rececive inquiry about a T-Shirt size which I responded to but it been a long time...no news on t-shirt and core too.

kosmodave
08-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Have you tried clearing the cache from your browser and re-signing in to the Newtek forum. I remember when the Hardcore process started that some people didn't have access to the Hardcore forum until they cleared their browser cache. If that works then you will find the Hardcore forum just above the old LW 9.6 Open Beta section.

Dave.

geothefaust
08-08-2009, 03:33 PM
You folks really need to contact NT directly. The forum isn't a good place expect instant support for this issue type.